Chapter 22

I walk into school wearing Kian's black tee shirt that says don't be an asshole on it in white, and black yoga pants. People glance at me and turn back to their friends whispering. I reach my locker giving Alex and Diana a confused a look. "What's with all the glances and whispering?" I ask. They both loo to each other before looking back to me. Alex sighs before opening his mouth to speak.

"There is a picture of you, Leah, and some fans going viral." He says cautiously as he runs a hand through his hair.

"So?" I ask still very confused.

"Alex show her." Diana says nudging him with her shoulder. He nods his head taking his phone out of his pocket. After a minute of looking on his phone he hands it to me. I take his phone and gasp seeing the picture we took with the two girls. I read the caption and gasp again covering my mouth with one hand.

Found these two in the mall. Congratulations soon to be moms! Kian and Jc must be ecstatic!

I give Alex his phone back feeling tears prick my eyes. I step back and look down to my stomach, which is a little more noticeable than before. It's clear now when you look at me you can tell I'm pregnant and not fat. "Parker, it's going to be all right, okay?" Diana says gaining my attention. I nod my head looking at her before turning to my locker.

----

I sit at lunch feeling everyone's eyes on me. Alex and Diana watch me cautiously, which is driving me crazy. I groan as I stand up and stand on the table. I take a deep breath hearing everyone go silent as they look up to me. "Yes everyone I'm pregnant." I state loudly so they can hear me. There are gasps and whispers all around.

"So what?" I ask gaining their attention again. "I'm still here to fucking learn like all of you, even if you don't want to fucking be here. I'm still a person, and I'm not going to take your shit for it. So, like this shirt says don't be an asshole. I've been through worse things that you never want to go through. So, don't start fucking bullying me again because unlike you all I'm okay with carrying a baby. I'm going to have a daughter and be happy with it, so just stop with the fucking glances and whispers." I finish and step down. Some people start clapping, and I smile as I take my seat.

I look to Alex and Diana as they are clapping too. "Great speech." Alex praises. I laugh nodding my head.

"Thank you, now let me eat." I say making them both chuckle.

"How did the dinner go?" Diana asks me ask I take a bite of my sandwich. I finish chewing and smile at her.

"I think it went well. They did yell at Kian for getting a minor pregnant, but other than that it went well." I say before taking another bite.

"They really yelled at him?" Alex asks with wide eyes.

"Well it was really just my uncles who yelled at him. My aunts knew that we were just stupid kids fooling around, but that we are in love." I say.

"Awe." Diana coos. I smile at her taking a bite of my sandwich. We eat in silence for the rest of lunch, and I get no more looks from anyone. The bell rings and we all head to class, with me getting pulled to the side by our principal. I groan annoyed as he brings me to his office. We take a seat with him in is chair and me in one across his desk.

"Parker, I heard about your little scene in the cafeteria today." He starts off. I nod my head as he narrows his eyes at me. "I'm going to have to call home."

"Please don't. I stood up for myself. How is it fair that I get in trouble for that?" I ask leaning forward in the chair.

"You used a lot of inappropriate language miss." He says sternly. I roll my eyes looking to the ground.

"So, I don't even get a warning? Just get in trouble even though I stood up for myself- great." I say sarcastically at the end. The principal huffs out annoyed, and I cross my arms over my chest leaning back against the chair.

"Do you even know why I did what I did?" I ask looking him dead in the eye.

"Yes, you want everyone student in here to stop looking at you and talking about you like the knocked up slut you are." He says. My eyes widen at his words. I sit frozen as in shocked by his words. Did he really just say that? I stand up an walk right out of his office to the secretary lady there.

"Can I make a phone call?" I ask her. She smiles nodding her head. I take my phone out and call Kian.

"Parker? What's wrong?" He automatically asks knowing I should be in class.

"Can you come here. The principal is against me and just called me a slut." I say feeling the tears pool my eyes. I hear him curse under his breath, and I hear movement from his line.

"I'm coming." He says before ending the call. I march back into the principal's office and take my seat again. We just stare at each other waiting for one to make a move. Tears stream down my face, but I ignore them. Suddenly I hear loud angry voices outside the door before it bursts open to Kian and Nancy.

Kian looks at me his face softening for a second before he glares at the principal. "What gives you the fucking right to call her a slut?" Kian asks walking towards me. Nancy comes in closing the door behind her. The principal looks stunned by this.

"What?" He asks.

"You called me a slut." I say reminding him of his words.

"Because you are. You are a knocked up slut, and had no right to give that speech." He says narrowing his eyes at me.

"What speech?" Nancy asks.

"I was standing up for myself telling everyone to not glance at me and whisper. That it's true I am pregnant, and proud of it." I say wiping the tears.

"How does that get her in trouble? Better yet how does that make her a slut? We fucking love each other, and are having a baby. I don't see a real problem here." Kian says. Stepping in front of me.

"Listen here Mr. Lawley, I don't take kindly to this outburst of yours. She was swearing in the cafeteria as she was standing on a table. So, of course she will get consequences for that." He says standing up glaring at Kian.

"Fuck you for calling a student of your school a slut. You're not getting away with this, so I'd watch your back Dick." Kian says before taking my hand and pulling me behind him. Nancy follows us as we head out of school.

"Kian." Nancy warns.

"Don't you Kian me. He was way out of line. No one calls my girl a slut." He says sternly and with all seriousness. My heart flutters from his words and I feel myself blush from it. He called me his girl. I knew I was his but hearing him say it is everything.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love hearing what you guys have to say about it

Love you all

XO