Chapter 9

We decided on taking a trip to the mall, which means Dave and Busters. They promised us on our last day we would come here, so here we are. It's sad knowing that tomorrow we have to take the long journey back home, but this trip was worth it.

Leah and I lead the boys all the way to our destination, but going on the third floor scares me. I take a deep breath and Kian takes my hand giving it a comforting squeeze. I look up to Kian, who gives me a reassuring smile. I can't help but smile back at him before looking to the escalator, that we have to take to go up.

"Let's do it." I say as confidently as I can. I start walking pulling Kian a little behind me, and holding his hand maybe a little too tightly. Kian doesn't say anything about it though as he just follows my lead into the escalator.

"Are we going to eat first?" Kian asks me. I nod my head not wanting to turn to look at him as we reach the top. I hop off, and Kian chuckles stepping off behind me.

"What's so funny?" Jc asks looking confused at the two of us. I look to see Jc and Leah watching me strangely because I twirled around to see them.

"Nothing." I say leading the way into Dave and Busters. We walk in and wait to get into the rest of the place along with the short line. We wait our turn in line, and the young lady smiles at the guys.

"How may I help you?" She asks playing with a strand of her blond hair.

"Four please." Kian says. She nods her head and looks down to the computer screen.

"Eating first?" She questions.

"Yes." Jc says wrapping his arm around Leah. She narrows her eyes at Leah and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Is there a problem?" I ask annoyed. I feel Kian look to me before looking back to the girl. She looks at me and her eyes narrow before glancing to Kian as he clears his throat.

"N-no go right in and take a seat." She gets out looking down. I smile and walk in pulling Kian's hand with me.

"That was..." He trails off as I look up to him. He is smiling at me, and his eyes are bright in amusement.

"Way to go Parker." Jc cheers as they come behind Kian and I. I grin at them before looking around for a booth.

----

"Babe, that takes up too many points." Kian tells me. I frown looking the the ground as I stand in front of the game I want to play.

"But Kian." I whine. He comes up to me and pecks my lips.

"Don't pout your lips because it's so distracting." He whispers in my ear huskily. I shiver as he backs away from me and leads me to a new game to play. I look around before I finally spot one I like, it's like one of those car racing games. Instead it is like a motor bike and I run to it excitedly. Kian laughs as he follows me.

I hop on one, and he takes the one next to me. I swipe my card and the game starts as I pick my course. After we play one round I get off heading to look for another game to play. I find an air hockey table and run to it. "Kian let's play." I say excitedly as I reach the table. I turn around to see Kian stopped by some girls. I frown walking off to a new game to play. I leave him with his fans not wanting to get caught up in it.

I find nothing interesting, so I go to get a drink. I sit down at a booth and wait to ask for a water, I can't see Kian anymore so I look around the place. I see Leah running to the bathroom, so I get up and follow her. No one else is in here, so finding her is easy. I knock on the stall but stop hearing her emptying her stomach. I cringe a little but stay where I am not wanting to leave her. "Leah?" I question. The toilet flushes and she unlocks the door opening it.

"Parker." She says quietly. I step out of her way and let her to go to the sink.

"Are you okay?" I ask as she rinses her mouth. She takes paper towel napkin things and wipes her mouth with them.

"Yeah, I think I had too much candy earlier today." She says calmly, but I can see the hint of fear in her eyes.

"Oh... Yeah you did eat a lot." I laugh a little. She gives me a small smile in return. "Want to go back out now?" I ask. She nods her head, and we walk out only to be met with the guys.

"Everything okay?" Jc asks. Leah smiles widely nodding her head, but I can see that it's just an act. On the inside she is freaking out, and I don't know why.

----

We get off the plane and I can see Leah looks like she is going to throw up again. "Guys we are going to go to the bathroom quick." I say.

"Okay, we will get the suitcases." Kian says kissing my cheek quick. I smile before dragging Leah to the bathroom. As soon as she gets there she runs to an empty stall. I rub her back as she empties her stomach once again.

I really hope she isn't sick because that would suck, and knowing me I would get it next. "Are you okay Leah?" I ask concern lacing my voice. She wipes her mouth with toilet paper before flushing the toilet and crying. "Leah what's wrong?"

"I'm scared." She whispers looking up to me as she leaning her back against the wall of the stall. She is sitting on the floor looking up to me.

"Why are you scared?" I ask squatting down to her level.

"I don't want to be sick." She says after a while of silence. I raise an eyebrow at her trying to see why she lied to me. She looks down to the floor, and I let it go for now.

"If you get sick you get sick." I say laughing lightly. "Now can you get out so I can pee." I say pulling her up. She gives me. A small smile before leaving the stall. I do my business and get out to wash my hands. I wash my hands and Leah hands me some toilet paper to dry them. We walk out and the guys are there with the suitcases looking tired as hell.

"Come on boys lets go home." I say pulling Leah along with me.

"Do you think Nancy will have food for us?" Jc asks. I laugh hitting his arm lightly.

"No really. I'm starving." Kian adds. I roll my eyes, but nod my head nevertheless.

"Yes boys, and it's Nancy we are talking about. She always has food for us ready to go." I laugh, and they grin at my response.

"I just want to go home and sleep." Leah says. Jc looks at her a little concerned.

"Babe, you slept the whole journey back. Are you sure you're okay?" He asks. She nods her head rolling her eyes at him.

"Jc I'm fine." She assures. "Just tired." She adds.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it... So their trip is now over, but the story is only beginning...

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all

XO