Chapter 1

I race down the stairs nervously heading to the kitchen. Leah, my cousin, is already in there dressed and ready. She is wearing gray sweatpants and a navy blue and gray tee shirt. Her hair is down in its normally straight state. I'm wearing black sweatpants and my gray pitbull tank on. My hair is in a messy bun, and we both aren't wearing any makeup.

I look to Nancy who is finishing making breakfast for us. "Leah, get drinks. Parker, set the table." Nancy says. We quickly do our jobs and take a seat at the table waiting for the plate of food.

"What time are the boys coming to get you?" Nancy asks walking over with the food. My mouth waters for the food as my eyes stare at it hungrily.

"Um... Ten." Leah says. I snap my head to her knowing she is right. Luckily our bags are packed and are by the door ready to go. We waited four long months for this trip. In that time Leah and Jc started dating and Kian and I have been getting a little distant, which scares me.

I feel like he is hiding something, but he never wants to bring it up. I shrug it off though knowing this trip will fix it.

We also moved to another house because the other one was a room short. We found one that was two minutes closer to Kian and Jc's place than the other one.

We dig into the food and I can't help but moan at its deliciousness. We finish eating in silence and I feel my nerves start to act up. I stop eating not feeling I can anymore. We have about half an hour until they come and I'm freaking out.

It's going to be us and the boys alone in a different state across the country. Which is kind of exciting, but at the same time nerve racking. I look to Leah and resize she is wearing the heart necklace Jc gave her last week. It makes me happy to see her so happy, but I kind of wish Kian would do something like that to me. I sigh and look down to my plate.

"Parker, dear, what's wrong?" Nancy asks. I look up at her and force a smile.

"Nothing." I answer trying to sound happy. Nancy gives me a stern look making me sigh. "Um... Kian has been a little distant lately." I say leaning against the back of the chair and look down.

"Maybe he is nervous about the trip, and is busy trying to make sure everything will go smoothly." Nancy offers. I nod my head and look up. Maybe she is right and I shouldn't have to worry.

"True." I say.

"Parker, don't worry. Kian wouldn't want to hurt you in any way." Leah says. I nod knowing she is right. I get up and bring my plate to the sink, and rinse it before putting it in the dishwasher. I look at the clock on the microwave and gasp seeing I only have ten minutes before the guys come.

I walk into my new room I've had for three months now, and lay on my bed sighing. I feel my phone vibrate in my pants pocket and take it out.

Key-Yuhn 😜
Look outside.

I read the text and get up off my bed to look outside. In the back I see him standing there smiling up to me. He is standing in a circle of flowers... Or should I say flower petals. I raise an eyebrow at him and he motions with his hand for me to come outside. I smile and hurry out of my room and down the stairs.

I pass Nancy and Leah in the kitchen and run out the back sliding glass door. I run right into his arms and he hugs me tight. He chuckles as he lifts me swinging me around in a circle. I can't help but laugh as he places me gently on the ground.

He kisses my lips quick making me frown. "I'm sorry I've been distant... I just wanted to make sure everything is perfect for the trip." He says. I smile at him feeling all my worry from before melt away.

"Kian it's fine... I understand." He smiles at me and kisses my lips again, and pulling away too soon.

"I have something for you though." He says and reaches for his back pocket. He pulls out a jewelry box, which looks like it is for a necklace or a bracelet. I start to freak out about what is in it. He opens it for me and I gasp seeing it's a necklace. It's a double loop necklace that has the inner charm as my initial and the outter one Kian's initial. I look up into his eyes smiling widely as I feel my heart start to beat faster.

I wrap my arms around him pulling him for a tight hug. "Thank you." I say looking into his eyes. I then place my lips on his for a quick kiss. As I pull away he keeps me their pulling me closer to him. I smile against his lips as his lips start to move with mine.

----

We walk into the airport and I hold Kian's hand tightly. We already gave our bags to the people to put on the plane, so we are walking to our terminal. Kian squeezes mine hand reassuringly and looks down to me. I glance up at him and give him a nervous smile. "Parker everything will be fine." Kian says. I nod my head before looking to the ground as we walk.

"Parker, are you okay?" I hear Jc ask. I nod my head and look to him smiling. He raises an eyebrow at me, but doesn't say anything else.

"What time is the flight?" Leah asks.

"11:40." Jc sighs taking Leah's hand. She blushes and looks to the ground and Jc grins at her shyness.

"Come on let's sit down and wait." Kian says pulling me to a chair. He takes a seat and pulls me on his lap. Jc sits next to him and does the same thing with Leah.

"So are we staying in a hotel or a house?" I ask the question that's been running in my mind for four months. Kian grins at me and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You will find out when we get there." He says. I groan and rest my head on his shoulder leaning into his chest. His arms wrap around me keeping me close and safe.

Time ticks slowly and after what seemed like hours the lady calls our flight. I jump up off of Kian's lap and grab his arm pulling him. He laughs as I probably look like a little kid, but I don't care. He gets up and I almost fall down from him getting up so fast.

We get in line to board the plane, and that's when the nerves start setting in again. I cling to Kian's side as he walks in the line. Jc and Leah are behind us, and I can tell Leah is a little nervous too. Not to mention this is one long flight. Did I forget to mention I hate flying because it scares me? Yes... Oh well it does, so this should be fun.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it... So there is chapter one :) chapter two should be out a little later tonight.

Please comment and vote to show me you enjoyed it.

Love you guys