Chapter 15

I walk into school heading straight to my locker. Alex meets me there, which he does every morning. It's been a week since school started, and Alex has been supportive. The day after I freaked telling him he found me in the morning to hug me.

--flashback to that day--

I walk into school keeping my head down. I'm too tired because I was up late crying, and the fear of what Alex will say or do. I open my locker as I drop my backpack to the ground. Suddenly arms wrap around me, and I freeze tensing up.

"I'm sorry Parker. I didn't mean to upset you yesterday. But I'm here for you no matter what." Alex says quietly in my ear. I smile turning my head to him, and he lets me go.

"Thank you." I say as I pick up my books. Alex puts my backpack on my shoulders, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"How are you feeling, you seem tired?"

"They have to stay away longer than expected." I sigh feeling the need to cry, but I hold it back.

"I'm sorry. Do you feel sick this morning?"

"No." I laugh at him. "I woke up sick though." I say closing my locker. He frowns nodding his head. "Come on let's get to class."

--end of flashback--

I get to my locker to see Alex already there leaning against it. He smiles at me, so I smile back at him. "Hey Parker."

"Hey Alex." I say getting to my locker and going to open it. I open my locker getting the books I need.

"Did you hear how in gym we are playing soccer?" Alex says.

"Fuck." I say under my breath. Alex laughs a little, and closes my locker. I groan as we head off to my first class because Alex insists on walking me to it.

"Are you going to be able to play that?" He asks getting a little worried now.

"I think so. I hope so because I can't sit out." I say. I bump into someone causing my books fall.

"Oops." She sneers. I look up to see one of the girls that is madly in love with Kian. "Did he leave you yet?" She asks.

"Nope. Sorry, but he wouldn't go for you anyway." I say. She narrows her eyes at me stepping towards me.

"What did you just say bitch?"

"Oh could you not hear me? I said: he wouldn't go for you anyway." I say. The girl, Kelley, slaps me across the face. I shove her into a locker and Alex pulls me back.

"Parker, stop. She isn't worth it." He says. He picks up my books before leading me away. That bitch just laughs because I was pulled away. My cheek hurts and is probably red, and I cross my arms over my chest as I walk.

"I'ma kill that bitch." I whisper under my breath. Alex turns to me raising an eyebrow.

"Who have you been hanging out with?"

"I've watched a little too much Shane Dawson." I say looking to the ground. I hear Alex chuckle as we reach my class.

"Well try not to kill or fight anyone. I'll see you in gym." He says handing me my books. I take them nodding my head.

----

After we picked teams the game starts. With me on defense, which I am happy with. Our team runs the ball down the field, but the other team steals it. They run towards my way fast, so I run up to them. I make them pass the ball, and someone from my team gets it.

I feel a little off, but I brush it off as their goalie kicks it hard over to our side. I try to get it before the other team, but some guy gets it and kicks it hard into my lower stomach area. I fall to the ground in pain, and I feel something start soaking my pants.

Alex and the gym teacher run to my side as some kids run to get the nurse. I bring my knees up bitting my lip to not cry out. "She's bleeding." Alex says trying not to freak out. I hear everyone whispering, and that makes me cry. Knowing everyone could know, but are they okay?

The nurse comes running out with a wheelchair, but sees its me and looks to the gym teacher. "Call 911, now!" She frantically orders. She gets down on the ground with me and looks me over. "Damnit she's bleeding." She says under her breath.

"I'm scared." I whisper. She looks at me with her warming eyes that show some fear. I feel the tears falling down my face, and Alex pulls me up a little to hold my upper body.

"They are on their way. Class go change inside and wait in the gym." The gym teacher orders. They all rush away, and I wait listening for the sirens. Alex stays by me though as I see black spots clouding my vision.

"Stay with us Parker. Everything will be okay." She tells me. I nod my head looking into her eyes scared as hell.

"My babies?" I ask in a whisper and I can hear the gym teacher curse under his breath.

"You could be having a miscarriage sweetie." At that I cry more. I wish Kian was here with me right now. I can't go through this alone, without him. I hear the sirens before I hear the people rushing to get to me.

"What happened?" One guy asks.

"She got hit hard in the lower stomach, and now there is bleeding. She is also pregnant." The gym teacher says quickly. The guy nods before picking me up gently, and putting me on the stretcher.

----

I lay in a ball in the hospital bed they put me in. I hold my knees to my chest waiting for the news on what happened. They haven't told me anything yet, and still no one is here for me. Suddenly Leah and Nancy come through the door. I just cry as they come to my sides. Alex can't come in right now because he isn't family, and I'm happy he can't see me like this.

"Parker it's going to be okay." Nancy says to me. I look at her with watery eyes and tears falling down my face.

"They won't tell me anything." I get out before sobbing again. There is a knock on the door, and we look to see the doctor.

"Hello ladies." He greets coming into the room with my chart. "So Parker, you had a miscarriage with one of your babies. I'm sorry to say that, but the other one is doing just fine." He says. I start crying again trying to stop it as I keep wiping away the tears.

"I l-lost o-one?" I choke out.

"I'm sorry to say. There was nothing we could have done, or you could have done. The ball didn't cause it, that was just a coincidence." He says. I nod my head sniffling.

"How far am I?" I ask getting a little curious.

"You are just about three months." He says. "10 weeks." I nod my head looking to the ground. "Call me if you need anything." He says before leaving. I turn over in the bed and cry into the pillow. One of my babies is gone...

How can I do this now knowing one didn't make it? Where is Kian? How will he take the news? I feel like a small part of me is gone now, and I don't think I can get it back. I look to Leah and see her small little belly bump. It's not noticeable to most people unless you know her, or look closely enough.

I put a hand on my little, very little, bump as I cry. I can't stop the tears that leak from my eyes, and I know they won't stop soon. How could I have just lost a baby?
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry guys for the late update, I'm on vacation and don't really have wifi, or time...

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all

XO