Chapter 20

Parker's point of view

We walk into the mall, and Leah and I follow Nancy not knowing where we are heading. The guys were upset we didn't want them to come, but they had stuff they had to do. We walk into one store, and there are a lot of soon to be moms in here already. Leah and I share a look trying to reassure each other.

As we start shopping around we feel the looks from the other mothers, but ignore them. "So, when is that dinner thing, again?" Leah asks. My grandparents invited us all to dinner, so I can meet the rest of my family there. Which scares me a lot.

"Next weekend." I say looking through some clothes. I see Leah nod her head as she does the same.

----

We head to the food court after finding some clothes for us. We all go to different places because Leah and I are craving different things, and Nancy just wants pizza. I got Chinese food while Leah got McDonald's. Once we find each other we head to a table that is more on the outskirts of the food court.

We all stay silent as we eat enjoying our food. "So are your grandparents going to tell the rest of your family about the baby?" Nancy asks breaking the silence. I look up to her chewing what's in my mouth.

"I think all they are telling them is they found me. I think they are leaving it for me to tell them, even though they might already be able to tell." I say putting a hand on my stomach.

"We are going too, right?" Leah asks. I smile looking at her nodding my head.

"Of course you guys are. My grandparents wanted you guys there too." I say taking another bite of my lunch.

"Parker!? Leah?!" Two girls squeal running over to us. Leah and I look at each other with wide eyes before looking to the panting girls in front of us. They seem young, about 12 years old, one has black hair and blue eyes and the other has blond hair and green eyes.

"Oh my god it's really you two." The blond one says in awe. She takes her phone out, and takes a picture of us.

"Please no pictures." I plead to them. My hand still rests on my stomach, and the black haired one notices.

"Are you pregnant?" She gasps. Leah and I hush her looking around to make sure no one heard. The girls look at each other before looking back to us.

"Are they Kian and Jc's babies?" Blondie asks. I gulp looking down to my food and I hear Leah take in a sharp breath.

"Wait till everyone knows about this." The black haired girl says amazed. I look up to her with wide eyes.

"No one is going to know anything yet. There are lots of mean fans out there who will be out to get us." I plead.

"Please don't say anything to anyone. The guys wouldn't want that." Leah adds in. The girls look at each other like they are having a hidden conversation.

"Well, we aren't like the other girls. We are happy they found you guys." The black haired girl smiles at us. "Can we at least just have a picture with you two?" She asks.

"We promise we won't tell anyone." Blondie says slightly begging. I look to Leah, who looks to me, and we both are thinking the same thing. We stand up nodding our heads.

"Okay, but just one picture. Nancy can you take it?" I ask looking over to her. She nods her head standing up. The girls squeal and give Nancy their phones. We take the picture and the girls run off after getting their phones back.

"I don't totally trust them." Leah says as we sit back down.

"Me neither. I just hope they don't post it anywhere." I sigh finishing my lunch. "I think we should stop wearing their clothes out in public." I say looking to our outfits. Leah laughs nodding her head.

"Yeah, that's like putting a big sign over our heads saying we are dating them." She says slightly amused.

----

I lay in bed with heavy eyes as I wait for Kian to get in here with me. He was talking with Jc and Nancy. The door opens and I feel someone come closer to me. The bed dips and Kian's arms wrap around me pulling me closer to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear.

"It's okay." I yawn turning towards him. Kian smiles at me kissing my forehead.

"Did you get a lot of clothes?" He asks. I smile lazily nodding my head too tired to talk. Kian chuckles kissing my lips quick, yet he poured his love into it. I smile as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I'm not totally asleep, but I'm too tired to open my eyes as I hear Kian talk.

"My little princess." I hear him whisper. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I love you. I will always love you, and your mommy. I am your daddy by the way." He whispers. I feel his hand on my stomach rubbing it gently.

"I can't wait to meet you my little princess. I want to show you just how much your mommy and I love you. I want to just hold you. I'm sorry if daddy sounds soft right now. I'm new to this whole thing, and so is your mommy, but you have nothing to worry about." He starts rambling.

"I love you my little princess, more than anything. Except for mommy you guys are tied there. Goodnight my little princess." He whispers before kissing my stomach. I then feel him kiss my lips before he rests his head on top of mine. His arms stay wrapped around me as his breathing becomes even. Sleep then overcomes me and I smile falling into it.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. If you guys are interested I started writing another story. It is called Double Sided Book One I hope you guys take a chance to read it.

It's not a fan fiction, but I think you guys will like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote and at maybe check out the new book

Love you all

XO