Chapter 7

"Leah, we don't need that." I groan as I push the cart along. Leah looks at me and pouts holding the cake mix in her hands. Her long hair is in a messy bun, and her outfit makes her look like she crawled out of bed. She is in black sweatpants and one of Jc's cut off shirts. She had to tuck part of it in her pants, but you can't tell she did.

"But Parker." She whines. I roll my eyes at her, and go to walk pass her.

"Put it back." I say walking out of the section leaving her behind. I hear her put the box back harshly, and can't help laugh to myself. I stop hearing someone call my name?

"Isn't that Kian's shirt?" A young girl asks me. I look to her before looking myself over. I'm wearing black leggings and Kian's red and white shirt that he's worn in a lot of videos. My hair is in French braids and I put Kian's flower crown on. I look to her with wide eyes and her eyes seem to take me in.

"Um... No?" I say more as a question. I mentally curse myself for saying it like that.

"Why are you wearing his clothes?" She asks growing angry. I gulp and look behind me to see Leah come over. The girl takes her in too and her eyes widen. "That's Jc's shirt!" She nearly shouts.

"Oh shit." Leah mutters in my ear. I look to the girl to see her hands clenched at her sides. Her eyes are dark brown, darker than before filled with anger.

"Where are they?" She demands.

"Who?" Leah asks.

"Kian and Jc. Where are they? Why would they let you to whores wear their shirts?" She sneers. That hit me hard, and I can feel Leah break a little from her words.

"We aren't whores." I defend as I take a step towards her. She takes two steps towards me smirking.

"They wouldn't waste their time with you two, so why else would you have their stuff."

"We are dating them." Leah says. I feel my eyes widen, and the girl's eyes widen too.

"They are mine!" She shouts. I feel other shoppers start to look at us. "They wouldn't go for you sluts. They would go for someone more like me." She says before turning around on her heal and walking a few steps before stoping.

"Stay away from my boys." She warns before she walks off this time for sure. Leah and I look at each other confused by what just happened.

"Um... Let's hurry and finish up here." I say wanting to hurry and leave. Leah nods her head agreeing, and we quickly head off to find the rest of what we need.

----

We get back to the house that we just moved into. Just for two weeks, which I love. Yes we only have two weeks left, which is sad, but everything it going smoothly. The house we got is right in the center of downtown. There are a few clustered together that one person owns and rents.

We make it back and carry the bags we have in one trip, which each of us taking a bunch. We get inside, me struggling to open the door, and are met by the guys blaring music as they are making something in the kitchen.

Leah shuts the door with her foot, and we just watch then as they sing and dance to the music. I drop the stuff to the ground, lightly, before turning the music off. They both freeze turning around to face us. Their eyes are wide as they look at us then to each other.

"You couldn't come with us because of this?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. Kian gives me a guilty smile, which I try hard not to smile to.

"Park, we only got up ten minutes ago. I'm sorry babe." He says. I sigh shaking my head.

"It's fine, but you are putting away the groceries." I say. Leah gives Jc a pointed look, and he looks at her innocently.

"You're helping him." She says before we both walk out leaving them to it. We hear them groan as we leave, which makes us laugh. Leah and I head upstairs to sit and talk on Kian and I's bed.

We get comfy on the bed, and I sigh playing with the necklace that Kian gave me before the trip. "What do you think is going to happen now with the fans?" Leah asks breaking the silence. I look at her and just sigh shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know. I just hope nothing bad." I say leaning my back against the headboard of the bed. Leah nods her head agreeing as she lays down on the bed.

"So... Have you and Kian done the nasty yet?" Leah asks looking at me wiggling her eyebrows. I feel myself blush as I look away from her shaking my head.

"No... W-we haven't." I stutter.

"I don't know..." She trails off.

"Leah! We haven't done it yet, and if we did I would have told you by now." I say looking back at her. She is just smiling at me with a knowing look in her eyes.

"I'm guessing soon though." She says before looking back up to the ceiling. I don't say anything because I don't know what to say.

I hear the guys coming up the stairs laughing, and I groan falling onto Kian's pillow, and inhale his scent. I'm facing away from the door because I want them to think I'm sleeping so I won't have to get up.

"Hey, do you guys want to go forty steps?" Jc asks. I groan in response, but Leah sits up at the same time saying yes. I raise my head and look to her with amusement.

"Someone's excited." Leah sends me a quick glare before looking back to Jc.

"Park, you don't want to go?" Kian asks leaning against the doorframe. I shake my head before letting it fall back on his pillow.

"I just want to stay here today." I yawn.

"Okay, we can stay here." He says.

"Don't forget protection." Jc advises winking before a giggling Leah follows him out of the room.

I groan from their dirty thoughts, and Kian chuckles behind me. "Don't worry about them, we won't do anything you don't want to do." Kian says laying down next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel him pull me flush against his front and I can't help the smile that forms on my lips.

Kian nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck, and I hear the door to the house close. I turn to face Kian, who looks at me confused. I look down at his shirt bitting my bottom lip. I hear Kian slightly groan from me doing so, and I feel myself blush. "Babe?" Kian questions.

"I think... I think I'm..." I trail off looking into his confused brown eyes. "I think I'm ready." I say confidently. He seems surprised from what I'm telling him as his eyes seem to brighten a little.

"Do you mean..." He trails off. I nod my head giving him a small smile.

"Yes Kian, I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" He asks looking for any form of uncertainty in my eyes. I nod my head kissing him to prove that I'm sure. Kian smiles against my lips before he lightly nips at my bottom lip. I grin as I grant him entrance to let his tongue in my mouth.

Kian rolls us over so he hovers over me, and moves his lips to my neck. He kisses down to my collarbone and sucks on the skin there. I bite my bottom lip to try and hold in a moan.

He keeps sucking in my skin as his fingers play with the hem of his shirt I'm wearing. His lips release my collarbone and he looks down at my body before looking into my eyes. "I love it when you wear my clothes." He says his eyes dark in lust and love.

"I love you." He whispers on my lips before kissing me and finding his way under my shirt, I mean his shirt. He lets my lips go only to pull the shirt off, and throw it to somewhere in the room. "Are you still sure?" Kian asks looking into my eyes.

"I love you Kian, yes." I say. He grins before claiming my lips with his.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. So summer started, which means finals are done!

Don't forget to comment and vote to show me you like it.

Love you all...