Chapter 17

I sit in class not paying attention as I think of baby names. Leah and I are now about four months and haven't told anyone, not even the guys, what we are having. We are both excited to tell them this weekend, which is technically tomorrow. The girl next to me taps my shoulder. I jump looking to her as one of my hands fly to my racing heart.

"Sorry." She whispers shyly.

"It's fine." I whisper back.

"I'm Diana by the way, and you are Parker." She smiles. I look at her confused before her eyes widen. "I didn't mean to sound creepy." She rushes out. I shake my head not being able to hold back a smile.

"It's fine. So, what's up? You did tap me." I say noticing everyone else taking notes.

"Well I can tell you aren't taking notes, so I was going to let you take a picture of mine. The others are still finishing, but I'm done." She says gesturing to her notebook.

"Really?" I ask surprised. She nods her head smiling.

"Yes." She says glancing down to my notebook. "Are you a writer?"

"No why?" I ask cautiously as she looks back up at me.

"Well why are you writing names down?" She asks. I cover my notebook and close it looking down to my bump, which the sweatshirt is starting to not cover anymore. I feel her lean towards me and I freeze. "We are friends now. I can keep a secret." I look to her not totally sure if I can trust her.

"Come on, Alex and I are friends. Well we are dating." She says. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Really?"

"Yup." She blushes making me grin.

"Awe. You should sit with us at lunch." I say. She smiles widely at me.

"Really?" She asks excitedly. I laugh nodding my head as the bell rings.

"Come on let's go to lunch." I say getting up. I put my backpack on and grab my notebook and math book. She gets up too and follows me out.

"I'm happy Kian got you to talk." She says randomly. I look at her surprised. "Oh sorry, Alex tells me a lot. "

"Why didn't he tell me about you two?" I ask.

"He was waiting to tell you but he said you have been stressed out, and didn't want to add to it." She says looking ahead.

"Oh..." I say as we reach the cafeteria. We walk in and head straight to the table that Alex and I always sit at. He watches us with wide eyes as we take our seats. Diana, though, sits next to him and I sit across in the middle of the two.

"It's okay she knows." Diana tells him. He relaxes a little before looking at me.

"I'm not mad." I assure him. "You could have told me though." I say getting my lunch out.

"I know, but you are going through a lot right now. I didn't want to add to any stress you have because it not good for you." He says. I roll my eyes at him, and feel Diana watching me closely.

"Parker, are you okay?" She asks concerned. I look right into her soft gray eyes and see the true concern. I let out a sigh nodding my head.

"I'm fine Diana." I think it's right I tell her. She is dating my best friend, and the school will find out soon. "I'm just pregnant." I whisper. Her eyes widen in shock before looking to Alex then back to me.

"Really?"

"Yes. That is why I was writing names down." I say. "You can come to my house tomorrow with Alex to find out the gender, but only if you want." I say smiling. Diana grins looking to Alex, who smile back at her lovingly. "My cousin and I are announcing the genders of our babies, and you can meet Kian, officially." I say.

"Oh I can't wait." She squeals.

"Wait, how long have you two been together?" I ask.

"About what eight months." She says thinking. I gasp in shock my mouth dropping.

"Alex! That long and you didn't tell me." I scold looking to him. He seems a little guilty, but I don't care.

"I'm sorry. I was going to tell you, but then the whole pregnancy thing happened." He says. I roll my eyes taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Whatever." I mutter.

----

Leah and I are so excited to tell everyone what we are having. I rest a hand on my, kind of big, baby bump as I look in the mirror. I'm wearing a light green long flowing type dress with my stomach slightly outlined.

"Damn." I hear Kian say huskily behind me. I see him in the mirror and smile. "How did I get so lucky?" I turn towards him and peck his cheek. "I love you." He says huskily making me shiver and grin.

"I love you too." I say turning around to face him. He grins at me before his lips are on mine. I pull back making Kian frown. "We should go downstairs now." I say pecking his lips. Kian groans as I pull back and step around him.

I start the way downstairs with Kian following me. I stop in the foyer seeing Alex, Diana, Nancy, Jc, and Leah already there waiting. They all smile at me, and I return it. I look to Leah, who is wearing a tight short dress that ends at the knees. It shows her four month stomach perfectly and the peach color complements her perfectly too. Her hair is down pin straight and she only has a little makeup on.

"Are you ready Leah?" I ask. She grins at me nodding her head.

"Oh yeah. Boys are you ready?" He asks. Jc looks to her smiling widely, and I look to Kian who has the same smile.

"I mean ready as I'll ever be." Jc says taking Leah's hand. She laughs shaking her head.

"Okay everyone in the back yard." Nancy says. We all walk outside with me getting a little nervous that Kian won't want this gender. I take a deep breath as we all get outside.

Leah and I thought it would be cool with a paint filled ballon. We each have a black ballon filled with either blue or pink paint. Kian and Jc are each wearing white shirts, and we are outing to break it over their head. We knew they wouldn't mind getting dirty and knew we wanted to do this.

"Okay, Kian and Jc take a seat." They take a seat on the stools we have out for them.

"Ready?" Leah asks. I look at her smiling.

"Ready."

"Three.... Two... One!" Nancy, Alex, and Diana count down. Leah and I break the balloons and the paint falls on their head and down to their shirts. The three watching cheer as they see the color of the paint, and the guys both turn to look at each other.

"You're having a boy!"

"You're having a girl!" They shout at the same time.

"I know!" They shout again at the same time. Leah and I laugh at their reaction. They both turn around and Kian picks me up spinning me around.

"Kian." I whine even though I can't help laughing. He puts me down, and I wipe some of the pink paint off his face. I know my dress is covered in it, but I don't care.

"We're having a little girl." He grins before kissing me. I hear the cheers and congratulations from the other three. I smile against Kian's lips before pulling away.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too, both of you." He grins as he kisses my lips, and moves a hand to my stomach.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry for the long wait I got a little distracted.

Don't forget to comment and vote

If anyone has name suggestions for the babies leave a comment.

Love you all

XO