Chapter 2

I'm so out of it I don't know where the hell we are. I could be dead for all I know. I try walking but can't, which causes some people to laugh. I ignore them just wanting to find a bed and sleep. I feel arms wrap around me lifting me up bridle style. I just snuggle into the warmth and sigh contently as my eyes droop shut.

I wake up in the dark, and on a soft comfortable bed. I didn't not fall asleep here, where the hell am I? I try to get up, but I'm held down by arms. I give up and turn to see the person is only Kian. I can make his silhouette out in the darkness. I internally groan needing to pee, but not knowing where the bathroom is. Not to mention how would I attempt to get out of his grip.

Me being myself I just rest my head on Kian's shoulder nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck. I close my eyes again still feeling really tired. I hug him with my right arm as I feel sleep start to take me again.

I open my eyes again and see the bright light sneaking it's way into the room. I groan and try turning over, but the arms around me keep me from doing so. I lightly hit Kian's chest and hear him groan.

"Kian... Let me go." I mumble into the pillow. His grip loosens a little, and I turn over successfully. "Ugh... I need to pee." I groan. He lets me go all the way, so I can get up. I get up and start blindly walking around to a door in the room. I open it and smile.... it's what I wanted... The bathroom.

After I do my business and wash my hands I head back and crawl into bed. I crawl right up to Kian's side and lay down snuggling up to it. "Sleep good?" He asks in his sexy morning voice.

"Yeah... But I'm still tired." I yawn. "When did we get here?" I ask curiously. I remember getting off the plane and getting into a car in New York.

"I don't know... Late. Really late." Kian says tiredly. "Now, come on let's go back to sleep." He mumbles wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to him. I nod my head agreeing and wrap one arm around his waist.

----

We spend a whole day of just sleeping on and off. I wasn't complaining about it at all. It was nice to just sleep in Kian's arms. Right now we are all walking down town, just walking around. I breath in the salty air from the sea and feel at ease.

"I like this place." Kian says. I look up to see him smiling down at me. I smile back at him as he takes my hand in his.

"Me too." I say truthfully.

"Does anyone want to go in a store?" Leah asks. I glance back at her, and she just smiles innocently.

"What store?" I asks curious to if I'll want to go in.

"That one." He says pointing to a clothes store that sells sweatshirts and stuff like that.

"Yeah, let's go." I say pulling Kian towards it. I hear him chuckle and I look up to him apologetically. "I mean... Do you want to go in?" I ask. Kian grins down at me, and I offer a small smile back.

"You're too cute." He says. I feel my stomach go crazy from the butterflies and my heart starts pounding faster. I feel myself blush causing me to look down hoping he can't see.

He wraps me in his arms and kisses my forehead. "God, it's so cute when you blush and get all nervous." He whispers, which makes everything happen even more.

"Are you guys coming?" Leah asks. I force myself away from Kian's grip, but miss it right away.

"Yeah, let's go." I say starting after her, and we leave the boys behind us knowing they will follow. We walk in and go to the hats first trying them on. They are all baseball and fishermen like hats.

"What about this one?" Leah asks putting a dark green one on her head. It has Newport Road Island written in navy blue on it. I look at her closely and then nod my head.

"I approve." I smile widely at her. She grins at me before putting it back down. We head over to the sweatshirts and shirts section, and I see a light blue, Sky blue, Newport spirit shirt. I pick it up and hold it over my shirt looking into the mirror that is hanging on the wall.

"That's a great color on you." Leah complements. I smile at her through the mirror, and see Kian looking at me with darken eyes. I ignore him and focus on looking at the stuff.

"Thanks, but I'm not getting it." I sigh. Leah frowns at me, and I just shrug it off. "Are you getting anything?" I ask trying to make her focus on something else. Yes, I want the shirt, but it's too early in the trip and I was concerned if it would look good on me.

"Nah... Not right now." She responds and starts to walk out. I follow her letting out a breath of relief.

"You're not getting it?" Kian asks me confused as I take his hand. I shake my head as we walk out of the store.

"Nope." I say popping the "p". "It's too early in the trip to get a shirt from here. It's like our second day here." I say.

"I guess." Kian sighs. "Want some frozen yogurt?" He asks. I look up to him grinning and nod my head frantically. Kian laughs nodding his head. "Okay, let's go get some." He says leading the way to a frozen yogurt place. Jc and Leah follow behind us holding hands and talking with each other, smiles plastered on their faces.

"Kian!" We hear someone shout.

"Jc!" Another girl squeals. We all look to each other before running. We run to a random store and the guys leave us in there before walking out. I realize it's a jewelry store, and decide to look around.

"Why did they do that?" Leah asks me. I shrug looking at her.

"Probably to go take pictures with them and not wanting us to deal with all that. I mean some fan girls can be harsh." I say looking at a bracket as I move my right hand to play with the necklace Kian gave me.

"Oh... Do you think they would hate us?" She ask causing me to look at her right in the eyes.

"Well we are dating "their men", so what would you think?" I ask. She looks to the ground frowning.

"Why wouldn't they be happy for them?" Leah asks.

"I don't know... Some are just crazy." I sigh. She sighs nodding her head agreeing, and she looks at the jewelry with me while we wait for the boys.

They come back ten minutes later and Leah and I are sitting on the ground in the back. No one can really see us and we just lean against it bored. "Parker."

"Leah." We hear them call, but don't want to get up.

"Over here." I call back. We hear feet walk over to us and we look up to the guys. They look at us raising an eyebrow.

"Um..." Leah trails off looking to me. I look to her meeting her pleading eyes. I roll my eyes at her before looking to the guys.

"It was taking awhile and we were done looking around... So me being lazy found this spot here and took it. Leah felt the same way." I explain. Sorry flashes in their eyes as they frown looking at each other.

"We're sorry." Jc says squatting down in front of Leah. He puts his hand under her chin making her look at him. I'm suddenly off the ground and standing in front of Kian.

He holds me with both hands on my waist keeping me up. I look up into his brown eyes and my heart flutters. "I am really sorry." He says looking away slightly. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"It's fine. I rather just not get in the middle of it all. So I'm happy you dealt with them." I say unable to hold back the smile as he looks to me happiness shining in his eyes.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it... :) And remember it's only the beginning...

Please comment and vote for it

Love you all