Chapter 21: Reflection

Update as of 6/11/21I re-edit this story here and there, but deadass, I have a hard time doing so because I wrote this story when I was like 13-16 years old

I re-edit this story here and there, but deadass, I have a hard time doing so because I wrote this story when I was like 13-16 years old. I just want everyone to keep that in mind that I had very little talent and a vague idea of a story. If I put the banner as shown above, that is basically a stamp that I have looked at this story recently. Seriously, I'd remove the thing entirely if a select few hadn't asked me not to. If you want to see this story re-vamped with a more sophisticated, mentally unstable writing style, lol, check out Capturing Heartbeats. They are not connected, but I took Senna/Sana and put them in there.

Meanwhile, imma go back to forgetting I wrote this serious.

I frowned for the tenth time in five minutes as I continued to look through "my" stuff. I couldn't even call this my stuff. If I didn't have such an attachment to Sena I would throw all of her clothes and "stuff" out, but I don't think nature deserved to have it.

I pulled out an almost empty pack of condoms and a frown tugged at my lips. We couldn't get pregnant, so what was the point?

I pulled out a fury pair of handcuffs with a confused expression.

"What are these for?" I asked myself before shrugging and putting them back. I looked for suitable clothes to wear, but all of them made me feel dirty just from looking at them. Even the outfit I wore now that was covered in blood held more decency than these outfits. Although, this one did show too much cleavage than I liked. I was just glad my breasts didn't grow too much since they made running hard. It was probably barely a B-cup.

I covered my chest with my arms unconsciously.

Finally, I picked an outfit and threw it on. I had trouble putting on the skintight black tights.

I whined as I tried to get my foot in it, but ended up tripping and falling on the floor. I cursed in my head but tried to put the tights on while I was on my back and after that atrocity was over I put on a simple corset-like top over it. I no longer cared that I looked and felt like a skank in boots.

I sighed to myself as I pressed my hand up against my head as a small headache began to form in my temples. It felt like a slow drumming sound that dug into my scalp. I winced as the banging got worse before it broke apart in a small numbing sensation around the base of my neck. For a moment I could feel the nerves in my head break apart as a low groan left my lips. Tears began to fall from my eyes from the mere pain of things.

My eyes snapped up from a movement from across from me. I glanced up at the mirror in front of me. My eyes connected with my own. I tried to breathe as a course of fear rushed over me while I watched the mirrored image of myself lift her hand. My head only seemed to get foggier.

In the mirror "I" lifted my hand and pointed to the side. I winced as pain spread across my head. I could feel more nerves break as tattoos burned and curled around my skin. I could feel them cover every inch of my face in a way that I'd never felt before. Usually, the tattoos spread on only one-half of my face, not all of it, not unless the injury was serious.