Extra::: Another Birthday Special

Sasuke Uchiha muttered small curses to himself as he pressed his back up against the glass of the window. Sakura and Naruto both scurried along the different racks of clothes. He drummed his hands impatiently.

            "You didn't have to come you know," Naruto muttered in an annoyed tone. Sasuke shot him a glare.

            "Shut up Naruto, of course he had to come along. He's the only one who would possibly know what she'd like," Sakura snapped as she lifted an item of clothing from the rack.

            Naruto muttered something along the lines of, "I could have figured it out to. I am her best friend..."

            "She wouldn't want clothes, Sakura," Sasuke finally muttered as he put his hands in his pockets. "Not unless you are willing to shell out more money than you have."

            "You tell me this now!" Sakura screeched. "I began looking in this stupid store an hour ago and you didn't say a word."

            "Hn," Sasuke muttered as he looked away.

            "Then what would she like, you jerk," Sakura snapped as she crossed her arms over her chest with a frown.

            "Nothing in this place..." Sasuke answered with a small store. "She's got the mind of a child. Get her a lollipop or something."

            "... I like clothes for my birthday," Sakura murmured.

            "I don't care," Sasuke said, successfully shooting down the hint.

            "Then what store should we go to?" Sakura asked as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She dug into her pant's pocket to her cellphone. She still had time to get back to the house before Sana got there. How she hoped that Sana doesn't bring a guy home and enter the place kissing like last year.

            That was an awkward surprise party.

            Still, Sakura doubted that Sana would do something like that since she was now "dating" Sasuke. If you could even call what they were doing dating.

            They may look cute together, but they have the most dysfunctional relationship Sakura had ever seen. They were both beautiful people, so it wasn't surprising that they were together. Sakura still couldn't help but wonder what Sasuke saw in Sana that made him choose her over Sakura herself.

               Sakura sighed again as that displeased feeling of jealousy crept into her mind. She didn't like being jealous, because despite all of Sana's bad qualities, they were friends.

               Sakura glanced at Sasuke from the corner of her eyes with a slight longing look. Slowly it disappeared into guilt. She was thinking of her best friend's boyfriend on her best friend's birthday.

               Sasuke sighed again as he blew the hair from his face. All he wanted was to get something and leave. He was supposed to meet Sana in 30 minutes.

               "What about this?" Naruto asked as he held up a lacy black bra that came with a matching lacy pair of underwear that made Sasuke consider it for a moment. "I can get her some high heels and everything." Naruto grinned. "I should actually give this to Hinata. You don't deserve a lap dance."

               "Dobe," Sasuke said with a smirk. "Hinata would faint before you ever get that near her." Naruto frowned but looked to the side. "Get it for Sana, I don't care." Sasuke sent and amused glance to the right.

               "I think this would be more of a present for you though," Naruto muttered, putting the item of clothing back only to have Sasuke take it once again.