Chapter 34: Ending of Tragedy

Sana

"I'm immortal." Kaguya said. "If either of you dies, you won't be able to seal me. Which should I kill first?"

It seemed like Naruto's own shadow clones were all trying to be the first to attack; which was weird but unsurprising. "I'M HER OPPONENT!" Naruto shouted.

"No. We'll attack her together. She is less focused now that she is afraid of being sealed." Sasuke replied.

I lifted my hand as Naruto and everyone rushed to attack. I jumped above everyone, just as Naruto performed his shadow clone trick to catch the immortal psychopath off guard.

I bit onto my thumb, allowing the blood to drip over my hand before it began to form into a jagged aura of Chakra.

Kaguya tried to escape both Naruto and Sasuke's attack while Sakura punched her from above to stop her while I attacked from behind with a Jutsu I hadn't used in more than 200 years. Whether I used this or her, I wasn't so sure as the memory was foggy and I could barely understand the backstory of it all.

The Chakra surged into her back and my blood formed chains that bound her in a seal.

Sasuke and Sakura and Naruto all hit next, making sure to get Kaguya from every side, assuring that she had no escape.

And like that, the sealing Jutsu was complete and we were free to get out of Kaguya's world. Somehow...

It took me a moment to realize that Naruto wasn't with us.

"Where is Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"He said he had something left to do," Sasuke stated. "Anyway, let's get away from here." Referring to the giant ball in the sky.

"I am exhausted." I muttered from Sasuke's side, yawning. He looked towards me and I found myself caught in confusion. He was still tense, as if the battle wasn't over, which I was fairly certain it was.

"It's getting bigger, much like the moon." Kakashi stated.

Naruto interrupted my thought process as he jumped next to me and wrapped me up in a hug, much to my surprise.

"It's over and now I can say you worried me." Naruto said and my eyes widened as I felt his arms grip me tightly, so tight in fact, that I found it hard to breathe. He seemed to be reluctant to let me go, and my arms felt numb at my side as my eyes almost swelled up with tears. To have someone care about me...was...it left me feeling...warm. My arms slowly wrapped around his back, and I felt him slightly stiffen in surprise before feeling him smile against my neck as his arms only got tighter. I suppose it was rather...odd for me to return a hug and I was stunned at my reaction as well, not like I'd tell him that. "Don't take a hit for someone like Sasuke." He let me go, almost reluctant, and despite the obvious annoyance that erupted in Sasuke's eyes. "It's sealed. Now everyone can live happily ever after." He happily shouted to Sakura, with one arm still wrapped around my shoulder.

Happily ever after huh...? I looked down.

Somehow, I don't think that's true.

"Wait...What are we going to do!" Sakura suddenly shouted, surprising me. "How do we get out of this dimension."

Naruto screamed, panicking despite his earlier confidence at a happily ever after.

A flash of white light blinded me and by the time color became normal again, we were all facing a man who kind of resembled that of a sage of some sort.

"Welcome back, Naruto." Minato welcomed, and it took me a moment to realize we were back in our own world.

"Dad..." Naruto whispered.