Extra::: A Shinobi Day Off

The heat was killer, if there was one thing I couldn't stand, it was the stupid sun. I didn't even like the beach. Sakura and Naruto were the ones who wanted to go. Naruto dragged me here. Also, as far as I could tell, Kakashi was literally the worst supervisor...ever. Like in existence.

      "Sana-chan! Come in the water, it's fun!" Sakura exclaimed happily as she splashed Naruto.

      "No! I'm tanning, leave me alone," I yelled back, sighing a little. I had untied the back of my bikini so I wouldn't get that annoying sun line.

      I was hardly allowing the sun to touch me since the umbrella blocked that.

      "Come on, don't be such an old lady," Sakura exclaimed and I looked up with a glare.

      "Excuse me," I snapped unhappily.

      "Only old ladies tan at the beach and not go in the water," Sakura remarked in a mocking tone. I gave the girl an edgy sneer.

      "Excuse me if I don't like water going in my mouth," I retorted.

      "Then don't drink it," Sakura replied.

      "I don't, it just gets there--And Sasuke's not going in the water either, bother him," I said, laying my head in my arms peacefully.

      Sakura shifted from side to side with an embarrassed smile.

     "I could never ask Sasuke-kun to do something he doesn't want to," Sakura said as she twirled a strand of hair on her finger. I rolled my eyes with a sigh. Except when you ask him to date you of course.

       "Fine, I'm an old lady then," I think I just died a little inside. "So bite me."

      "I hope you get burned then," Sakura said.

      "I'm not the one in the sun with water to wash off the sunscreen," I mused, and Sasuke sighed from next to me. There was an umbrella next to him, blocking out the sun. He obviously didn't want to come to the beach either. Then again, Sasuke doesn't like going anywhere.

      I myself prefer the snow. But noooo, apparently that's stupid to do in the summer. Bastards. I'm sure it's snowing somewhere and stupid bastards are playing with their snowmen and igloos.

      "Where's Kakashi-sensei?" I asked and Sasuke shrugged, not looking up from his magazine. "He's the one that forced me to go with promises of room service and a hotel...I wonder what horrible promises Asuma and Kurenai made to their students."

      "What about Gai?" Sasuke asked, but he didn't sound interested."

       "Gai would probably just be all like, 'youth', and Lee would right away hop onto his dick or something...I don't know," I answered, bitterly as Sasuke slightly wrinkled his nose in disgust. "If I'm suffering, they should all suffer."

      "Why would he wanna spend time at the beach anyway...I can't imagine him in swim trunks," Sasuke murmured.

      I propped my chin on my palm with a cheeky grin, turning my head to Sasuke.

      "I can," I said, and Sasuke arched an eye brow before rolling his eyes. "I imagine him to have muscles. Sounds hot."

      "Shut up Sana," Sasuke murmured, looking back at his magazine.

      "I wonder if he's silver everywhere?" I mused, cause Sasuke's face to consort in disgust again, but flipped another page to show that he wanted me to stop talking. "What made you come along?" I asked and Sasuke frowned at the memory.

      "That's none of your business," he said simply.

      I lifted myself up, and as soon as I started to move Sasuke's eyes went directly to me. I bit my bottom lip as a grin formed. Without hesitating I had pressed my bikini top to my chest and tied it back on.