Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha

"I can be a hero and a villain all in one night

"I can be a hero and a villain all in one night."
― Chelsea Sedoti

"I thought you said you were good at this game," I said with brow raised as I stared at him from over my cards. Tobi paused before pointing at me. I blinked at him waiting for him to speak.

"You cheated!" He yelled, pointing at me with what I could only assume was an accusing glare.

"Did I? Prove it?" I remarked, crossing my arms over my chest. He threw down his cards and crossed his arms in a stubborn motion. I made a cute pout with my bottom lip. "Oh don't be so angry. I didn't cheat. You have my word on it. Shinobi honor." Who gives a shit about Shinobi honor?

The loud explosions in the back I ignored. It wasn't that I didn't care if Sasuke lived or died. Actually, I would actually prefer it if the both of them killed each other. More so, I just didn't care about this battle specifically. The only thing that made me look over was when Tobi moved back. I looked over to see Sasuke coming my direction, having been hit by the giant blast. His body was close to slamming into the near by tree before I caught him.

I quickly and roughly wound my arms around his waist. His shirt had been discarded some time ago and I raised my brows at his toned abs. Sasuke coughed up blood as Deidara took this moment to catch his breath. It was rather surprising to me that I even took the time to catch him. Maybe he's grown on me. Like a parasite or Naruto. So, ultimately, a parasite.

"Wow. Are you actually having a hard time?" I said, mostly to see how far my taunts could go with him wounded and unable to properly defend his 'honor'. His arm and chest were stained with blotchy red burns, so it was actually hard to look at. "I don't know if you're ready for Itachi then."

"Shut... up...Sana" he said in between coughs. I sighed, and he wound his arm around my neck for support to stay on his feet.

"Are you still capable of fighting?" I asked, and he said nothing. Closing my eyes I pushed my Chakra into him, helping him but weakening me. He caught me before I fell. "How archaic..." After all, I had the prime ability to heal him completely. He just didn't know that and I wasn't inclined to share. Instead, I used an ability my counterpart had a lovely time doing for him in the past.

"Quiet," he shushed me, setting me down carefully. He then attempted to turn away, but I grabbed his hand before he could. My eyes connected with his, and I squeezed his hand a bit. This was to both of our surprise, especially mine since I usually had more control of these left over urges." Sana, what are you doing?

"Be careful," I said, before trying to defend my lost pride. "And you know, if you live, I know a great hot springs in the area we could go and you know?" I gave him a sly wink that made his brow raise a tad before I looked over his shoulder to see Deidara angrily eating his clay bombs.