Chapter 14: Rapture

I felt a smile slip from my lips, my body leaning on one hip. I didn't know how this happened. I think this is just karma getting back at me. I don't know, and I don't think I did anything that bad- okay maybe I did deserve this.

"Sana Itadori, or are you starting to use the name Kumiko now?" Ibiki said, this made a frown come to my lips. He frowned as a smirk came to my lips. The large metal contraption that confined me was quite the nuisance. "I don't know how you got your memories back, but I guess I'll find out in a second." Ibiki put his hand onto my head, trying to get inside. I stifled my laugh. He saw this and scowled. "What's so funny?"

"This is so cute. Are we playing bondage? Ibiki-chan, I didn't know you were so... kinky," I said, laughing out loud. "You and your little gadgets are so adorable." My voice lost its flirtatious tone and switched into a natural little girl's voice. "Please...senpai...be gentle..." Her cheeks reddened, making sure to shield my face. "I'm a virgin."

I felt a glare on my face so I turned to look at one of the other elite interrogators. I laughed again. This was so much fun.

"This is so adorable, are you trying to do the good cop, physically incapable cop?" I asked, smirked over to the scrawny looking Jounin next to Ibiki. "In case you don't understand, I implied that you were incapable of getting it up."

His eyes narrowed and he moved to punch me, but Ibiki stopped his by putting his arm in front of the boy. Ibiki's eyes were firmly narrowed and his lips in an amused smirk.

"Don't fall for it, newbie, she was one of my best students. Don't let her get under your skin. That's what she wants," Ibiki said, and I smirked again, my ego going up.

"Yeah, Noob, that's what I want," I said, smiling innocently.

"My name is Toshio," he snapped, I shrugged.

"Yeeeaaahhh, I don't care so, I'm just gonna call you Noob," I turned my head to Ibiki. "Why did you bring this noob to interrogate your brightest student, eh? Ibiki-sensei," I laughed at this.

"You must think you're pretty smart," Toshio said, and I turned to him with a smirk.

"I think I'm adorable," I said simply.

"I want you to tell me all of this Uchiha Madara's plans," Toshio ordered, and I blinked innocently.

"What color are your panties?" I asked, and the boy's cheeks dusted red. "Oh? So you do have on panties. Ibiki-sensei, don't let incompetent noobs interrogate me~" I changed my expression, blowing a strand of hair from my face so it gracefully landed on the top of my head. "We don't have to play rough, eh, To-shi-o-chan~. Unless, that's what you're into. Please. Don't just think about taking a bite," I shook my head so my hair would expose my bare neck. "Take one. I taste...delicious. If I do say so myself." I saw the red fall on Toshio's cheeks, and I felt a twinge of amusement.

"I think that's quite enough," Ibiki said, pressing a button on the machine. As soon as he pressed it I felt my body fall unconscious as an electric shock rippled through my skin. I felt my Kekkei Genkai activate, I pushed my hair over my face as to cover the side of my face. My eyes stayed closed as Ibiki put his hand to my head.

I blinked my eyes before letting him into my head. I could feel him in there. His Chakra trying to find the part of my brain which stored my memory. I could feel his hand touch it. As soon as he did my eyes snapped open. This made his eyes widen.

Our eyes connected and the tattoos upon my face glowed a dim purple. He tried to separate himself from me, but my Chakra which he released by entering my head, gripped ahold his hands. Toshiro tried to move, but my Chakra grabbed hold of him next.