Extra::: Valentine's Day Special

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S SASUKE-KUN!!"

"WE LOVE YOU!!!"

"I WOULD SPREAD MY LEGS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU SASUKE-KUN~"

I really didn't need to know that.

"Um, guys--I mean girls," I interrupted shortly, all of them gave me looks of pure evil, making me feel like I was in a horror film with a bunch of zombies...or something. Which was scary, because according to the many (many) personality tests, I was not ready to handle a zombie apocalypse.

"What are you doing coming out of Sasuke-kun's room!"

"Um, this is my apartment, you know. Uchiha-sama, lives around this building, like on the other side. If you all just head left, then right, you'll find his window...yeah," I quickly bowed to them in apology, though it wasn't clear why I should. They got looks of embarrassment before a few of them rushed to the other side of the buildings.

"We're sorry, Valentine's Day, ya know. This is kinda unavoidable," one girl spoke, bowing in apology. I bit my lip.

"Um, Valentine's Day is kinda... tomorrow," I bit my lip harder as she got a look of realization.

"Oh, your screwing with me it can't be- SASUKE-KUN!" She ran away for what I assumed that Uchiha had finally come out of his room, most likely to make them be quiet. It was just my luck to have a sister who lives in the same building.

"Oh, you got them to go away," Kana smiled, and sat on the couch, giving me a look of joy, but no annoyance in her tone for the screaming girls.

"Who are they?" I asked, and Kana raised her finger to her bottom lip in a thinking gesture.

"How do I explain it? Sasuke Uchiha is kinda popular at school... yeah I guess that describes him perfectly. Those girls are..." she trailed off.

"...Stalkers?" I said and she snapped her fingers.

"Very dedicated ones. You should see them on Christmas. You'd almost think it was the second coming of Jesus," Kana's lips curled. "But it was really just the second cumm-"

      "I will walk out right now."

      "Don't be such a buzz-kill Sana. You are only hear until Valentines, so I would rather not spend my time with you tip toeing around my words."

      I glanced out the window with my jaw dropping, "why are they bringing tents?"

      "Probably camping out and waiting for him to come down."

      "Are they okay?"

      "No," Kana's reply was short and simple. "It's not too surprising considering he is part of the Konoha Fight Club. Don't tell dad about that, Sana."

"There's a fight club?"

"Of course, it's almost the most popular resort among the students," Kana said while shrugging. "Of course it's not exactly allowed, so no gossiping about it in the presence of adults, especially teachers."

"Why teachers?" I asked and she lifted up a small tray of heart-shaped cookies with a smile.

"Cause the Konoha Fight Club is an organization of students from Konoha High School," Kana held out the tray to me happily. "It's a place where strong willed guys go to let out steam and beat the living shit out of one another while other makes bets on who's gonna die — not literally of course — it may be the most popular thing among the students, but most don't know about it. Konoha Fight Club is illegal."