Past Torchwood Past Jack

Astrea and the Doctor left Sparky and went into Torchwood three's base to be greeted by guns.

"Oh, guns. I love guns." Astrea said with false joy.

"Gwen. Ianto. Take her to the vault." A man with with short black hair and brown eyes ordered. "And you." He pointed to the Doctor. "Stay here until Jack gets back."

A woman with long, dark hair and a man wearing a suit took Astrea by the arms and lead her to the vault. 'It was gonna happen at some point' she thought.

'Yeah. Let's just hope they don't kill you or operate on you.'

'That's what I'm hoping too.' "So. Torchwood." Astrea said with a smile. "Beyond the government fighting aliens. Must get exciting here everyday. Or you can say it gets tiring. Depends on your point of view."

"It comes with the job." Gwen said. "Protecting the universe from aliens like you."

"What kind of aliens." Astrea asked. "The good ones?"

"The bad ones." Gwen replied bluntly.

"The bad ones. " Astrea repeated nodding her head. "Well. I'll tell you this for free. If I was a bad alien I would have done something by now. So answer me this. Why have you locked me up?"

"We've been searching for you since Queen Victoria, herself, started Torchwood. You're unidentified and we don't trust you to keep you out of a cell." Ianto replied before he and Gwen left.

"Well then." Astrea said to herself, looking around. "Looks like the only company I have is the Weevils and the Doctor's voice in my head. Yay me."

'Hun you should meet my neighbours. Left, right and center is Weevils. Yay!'

'You're annoyed aren't you?'

'Yep. I'm trapped in a small cell and the only way I can get out is by Jacky and he won't show up for a bit. I know what that twat's like more than anyone.'

'Well, these lot believe I'm the Doctor so I'm gonna ask if I can come down.'

'Or get me released.'

'Jack's back. He'll get you out of this one.'

'If he doesn't give him a smack on the back of the head from me.'

'Yeah but after he puts his gun down. I was wondering how he knew me at Alison's This must be when he first saw me in this form.'

'Torchwood and their guns. They'll be useless without them.' Astrea shook her head.

She heard faint talking so she closed her eyes and focused on what was being said. "Who are you?" Jack asked.

"I'm the Doctor." The Doctor replied.

"If you're the Doctor, prove it."

"You're originally from the 51st century and yo.." The conversation was fading and the Weevils started acting up.

"Would you shut your mouths!" Astrea shouted over the noise.

'Incoming.' The Doctor thought.

Astrea ignored the Doctor's warning and didn't notice the vault door open while she shouted again, "I said shut your gob!"

"Gwen. Why is there a girl in here?" Jack asked.

Astrea noticed Jack then, after hearing that sentence. "That's the unidentified alien. Came out of thin air so we took the chance we had and locked her up." Gwen explained.