Rely On Alison

The Doctor emerged from the depths of the TARDIS, tired. It's been a little over a year since Astrea left but the occupants of the TARDIS didn't know that bar one. During this time the Doctor kept feeling that something wasn't right. That there was something missing. At the start he thought it would pass over time but it got stronger instead. Even when he kissed River the passion he felt before with Astrea wasn't there. He was starting to question his love for her. Whether it was real or not. He didn't know what to do. He noticed that Amy and Rory had a sad look in their eyes everyday for the past year and when he questioned them about it they would respond that they wouldn't know why they were feeling that way. The only one that was remotely happy on the TARDIS was The Master (and River when she was there).

The Doctor also had dreams. Dreams of death and destruction. But he didn't know who was causing it because it was in first person point of view. He kept thinking that it was only dreams but he couldn't help but think that there may be something more to them.

The Doctor made his way to the console and started to tinker with the controls. Not to long later the Ponds were in the console room, accompanied by their daughter River. The Time Lord ran around the console with a smile on his face as he ran around the console thinking of places to go. "So, I was thinking we can go to a planet today. I'm putting her on random and alien planet so we should end up somewhere exciting." He grinned. The console room started to shake tremendously as they all held on for dear life. Little did the Doctor know, he was far from an alien planet.

Seconds after the TARDIS materialized the doors burst open and a girl with dirty blonde hair and green-blue eyes entered with a huge grin on her face. "Doctor! Astrea!" She shouted, happiness clear in her voice.

"I'm sorry, who?" The Doctor asked, clearly confused.

The grin Alison had soon wore off at those words. "Doctor, it's me. Alison. Where's Astrea?" She questioned.

"Never seen you before in my life and who's this 'Astrea' person you keep mentioning?" The Doctor queried.

Alison turned her attention to Amy and Rory. "Amy, Rory please tell me you know who I am." She said. To her devastation they shook their heads 'no'.

"How can you not remember me? Remember Astrea? She is a Time Lord, Doctor. You, her and the Master are the last three Time Lords in existence!" She exclaimed.

"Do you think this is some kind of joke?" The Doctor asked, getting angry because Alison was claiming that there was another Time Lord, a female one at that, yet the Doctor and the Master were the only two left. "There are no other Time Lords. It is just me and the Master. They all burned with the planet. No one escaped. No one survived. We're the only two left." The Doctor said, his voice getting harsher towards the end.

Alison wore a look of anger and the next thing to happen was her hand connecting with the Doctor's cheek. The Doctor was shocked and his hand flew to his face, rubbing his cheek. "Don't take your anger out on me, Doctor. There is, in fact, a Time Lady in this universe called Astrea and she's my best mate. I travelled with her, I left, I started a new life then I met her again years later. I met you, Amy and Rory not so long afterwards and found out that you two were together. You were soul mates, Doctor. The last time I seen her was when she turned up at my house in only her pj's after you two had an argument then left in a hurry and now she's disappeared and the three of you don't even remember her.  Now, one of you five better tell me where she is." Alison demanded.

No one said anything so she pointed to the Master. "Are you the Master?" She asked. The Master nodded. "She spoke of you last time. Said you and her had a history together and not a good one either. What do you know?" She questioned him.