Cybermen

Jack entered the console room where Amy, Rory, Alison, David, Sally and Larry already were. "Hello." Jack cheered.

"Hey Jack. When did  you last see the Doctor?" Amy asked.

"About three O'clock last night. Why?"

"It's two in the afternoon and we can't find Astrea or the Doctor. We've checked the Med Bay and anywhere else they'd be but they're nowhere to be seen."

"Alison, David, Sally and Larry. Go check Astrea's TARDIS. Me, Amy and Rory will check the Doctor's TARDIS." 

They all nodded and went their separate ways. After about three quarters of an hour searching Sally, Larry, Amy, Rory, Alison and David made their way way back to the console room. Jack, however, continued to search. He opened every door he came by and found them all empty. He opened a door to his right and peered through. Jack grinned from ear to ear when he saw the Doctor and Astrea asleep. I gotta take a photo of this. Jack took out his Iphone and took a photo of them. The Doctor and Astrea were lying on their right side. The Doctor had his arm around Astrea and his head nuzzled into the crook in her neck. Astrea's right hand was under the pillow and her left hand was on top of the Doctor's hand.

He closed the door quietly and walked back to the control room where he saw the others talking amongst themselves. Rory saw him enter and nudged Amy. She said, "Have you found them?"

"Yup." Jack replied popping the p.

"Where are they?" Rory asked.

"They're sleeping." Jack smirked, "Look at this."

Amy walked over and took the phone off him. She grinned as soon as she saw the photo. Everyone else was wondering what they were smiling at and walked over. Amy showed them the photo and they all grinned. "They look adorable together." Amy smiled. "Should we go wake them up?"

"Nah. Leave them be. They had a long night." Jack said taking his phone back.

Doctor

The Doctor's eyes fluttered open. His vision was blurred but cleared quickly. He saw Astrea asleep and carefully moved trying not to wake her up. He got out of bed and went to the closet. He pulled out a white shirt, black trousers, a pair of socks, his boots, a tweed blazer and a red bow tie then he went to the bathroom to get changed. When he came out he saw Astrea folding her PJ's at the bottom of the bed. She was wearing black skinny jeans, red converse and a red top. He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Morning."

She turned around and gave him a kiss before replying, "Afternoon. It's four O'clock." She pointed towards the clock. "Wanna grab a coffee?" She asked.

"May as well. How did you sleep last night?"

"Like a baby. It was just what I needed." She smiled.

"Good to know." He said as they walked to the kitchen hand in hand.

They were walking to the console room when they heard laughter. They entered and said in unison, "Afternoon." With a smile on their face. They looked up from Jack's phone grinning like Cheshire cats. Astrea walked over to Jack and said, "Phone."

"Nope." He shook his head popping the p. Still grinning like an idiot.

In one swift movement Astrea had Jack's phone in her hand. She looked at it and walked over to the Doctor. "When was this taken?" She asked laughing slightly as she showed the Doctor the photo.

"About an hour ago. Why were you sleeping in the Doctor's room anyway." Jack asked.

"I said I was gonna sleep in the spare room but the TARDIS had different ideas. She kept rerouting me to the Doctor's room. He came out later to get a drink, saw me and the same thing happened. We kept walking around in circles so I ended up staying in his room. Isn't that right dear." She smiled.