UNIT

"Great." Astrea mumbled under her breath.

"What is it?" The Doctor asked curious.

"UNIT." She whispered to the Doctor. "If you need to speak to me call me Sam."

"Why?"

"Let's just say... UNIT is trying to hunt me down."

"Then why are you coming with us?" Rory questioned.

"They don't know this face." She replied with a smile.

"Ah Doctor. Thought you would come."

"Captain Erisa Magambo. Still working for UNIT."

"I am running UNIT now Doctor. Have been for the past few years."

"I see you've made a few changes."

"Had to. An alien threat destroyed the base last year. In fact have you seen this person?" Erisa showed the Doctor a picture of Astrea's first regeneration. Short blond hair and blue eyes. "She's the same species you are. A Time Lady."

"Never seen her before but I'll keep an eye out."

They were walking down a hallway following Erisa to the Trees of Cheem. They walked passed two UNIT soldiers and they recognized who Astrea was by see the same mischief in her eyes. She was behind the others and when she walked passed the two UNIT soldiers grabbed her covering her mouth so she wouldn't make a sound. One of them walked up to Erisa and told her what happened. She nodded her head in confirmation and the soldier walked off.

The Doctor looked behind him then asked, "Where's Sam?"

"She said she'll wait for you outside. That's what private Jamison was telling me a moment ago."

"Doctor. Me and Rory think somethings happened to her. She wouldn't just walk off without telling us." Amy whispered.

"I think so too."

Erisa led them to the central control room and showed them the video of the crash landing meanwhile the Doctor was thinking on how to find Astrea.

Astrea

Astrea walked past the two soldiers. She knew who they were and was hoping they didn't recognize her. Unfortunately they did. They grabbed her as soon as she walked past, covering her mouth with their hand and gave her a sedative. Her body soon went limp in their arms as they dragged her to a holding cell.

Doctor

"Can we speak to them?"

"Sure. Andrews can you bring up a few people from this species."

"Yes ma'am."

The Doctor took out his sonic screwdriver and sonic-ed different equipment. After a few moments he pointed it to the screen then everything shut down.

"What have you done, Doctor!"

"I have left you defenseless with no form of communication and I won't fix it until you tell me where Sam is."

"I have told you, Doctor. She is outside waiting for you three."

"No she isn't. If she was she would have told us. So let's try again. Where. Is she?"

Erisa was silent for a moment before saying. "She's in a holding cell for the safety of humanity. We can't let her out after what happened last time."

Astrea

She awoke in a cell with a pounding headache. "That's the last time I go anywhere near UNIT."

She stumbled over to the nearest wall to use it for support until she got her balance back. After a few moments she walked over to the door thinking of possible places they would go. Then it hit her "The central control room." She found her sonic in her pocket and opened the door, running to the central control room.