Broken

"Hello River." Amy and Rory said hugging her.

"Hi River." The Doctor smiled.

River saw Astrea, Alison, David and Jack. "Hello. Who are you?"

"I'm Alison." She smiled.

"I'm David." He nodded.

"I'm Jack." Jack said.

"And I'm Astrea." Astrea smiled.

"River Song. Amy and Rory's daughter and the Doctor's wife."

Wife!! Astrea thought.

"Nice to meet you." Astrea faked a smile.

"What do we owe this visit River." Amy asked.

"It's just a quick stop to see my family. Have to go back to Stormcage in a few minutes."

"Well, I have to go but I'll see you later. Nice to meet you River." Astrea said before walking to her TARDIS and locking the door.

She let out her anger as she walked around the console. "Why didn't he tell me he was married!! What am I? Just a thing on the side?!! I will bloody kill him I swear to God!! In fact I won't even bother. He's not worth it and I don't care if I ever see him again." She shouted. The TARDIS soon landed, she shut off the power and left. The TARDIS was now lifeless and the door unlocked due to the lack of power. Astrea walked out leaving everything she had behind her. Not looking back.

Doctor

Astrea just walked off into her TARDIS. He saw the anger burning in her so he had to speak to her when River left.

"I have to go now but I'll visit you again." River spoke setting up her vortex manipulator.

"See ya River." They all smiled then she was gone.

Alison went over to Astrea's TARDIS and once she opened the door she gasped. "Astrea?" Called Alison as she walked in. "Astrea this isn't funny." Alison came out a few moments later. "She's gone and the TARDIS is now lifeless."

The Doctor pulled out his phone and called her.

"Hello?"

"Astrea could you please come back to the TARDIS. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before but if you would just let me explain why you'd..."

"No Doctor. I don't care what you have to say and I don't care if I see you again. Bye."

"No!" The Doctor shouted as he threw his phone across the room. Alison walked over to him trying to comfort him. Amy and Rory stood there unsure what to do. He was their friend but he was going to break their daughter's heart.

"Doctor I'm sure she'll forgive you. She just needs time to think things over."

"This wouldn't of happened if I told her in the first place." The Doctor shouted, angered.

Alison rested a hand on the Doctor's shoulder and said. "I have one idea where she might be." She told the Doctor the address and he flew there immediately. He ran out and knocked on Astrea's flat door repeatedly. A neighbor came out of their home moments later. She was a middle aged woman with blond hair and she asked, "Are you looking for the young girl who lives there?

"Yes. Have you seen her?" He asked.

The woman shook her head and said "I'm afraid you too late. She just moved out. Looked like she had her heart badly broken."

"Did she tell you where she was going?"

"No. When she was here she always kept to herself."

The Doctor stayed silent for a moment then said, "Thank you miss." And walked off towards the TARDIS. When he reached the TARDIS he walked around the console lifeless. After a few seconds of silence Alison asked softly, "Was she there?"