Weeping Angels

"Your OK to blink in here. They're staring at each other. Quantum locked." The Doctor said to the others.

He moved around the room examining it for any reason why the Angels returned to this spot. He was sonicing the walls and the Angels but there was nothing.

"I can't find anyth-" Astrea started. "Wait a minute." She mumbled.

"What is it?" Asked the Doctor.

She picked up a square piece of paper that had been scribbled on to cover up something. She turned it around and it had written on the back, Weeping Angel, 2007. She realised it was a photo. "That which holds the image of an Angel, becomes itself an Angel. This is a photo someone took of a Weeping Angel and has been sent back in time." Astrea explained "Someones scribbles over the top of it to stop it from happening again."

"I know a few people who live near here. We can ask them about what's going on." The Doctor said before walking towards his TARDIS to find it gone.

"Doctor. Where's the TARDIS gone?" Rory asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"The Angels took it, to God knows where, and we have to find it. Quickly." Astrea spoke before running off.

"Astrea! Wait up!" Rory shouted running after her with the others.

"What is it with her disappearing like that." Jack mumbled shaking his head.

"I know what you mean." The Doctor laughed.

They ended up running into town and into a shop called 'Sparrow and Nightingale'.

"Hi I'm looking for the owner of this establishment." Astrea asked.

"In the back." A man with stubble replied never taking his eyes off a TV on the counter.

"Hey Sally." Astrea smiled.

"Sorry. Do I know you?" She asked.

"Yes and no. I met you a few times when the mysterious disappearances were happening. I never told you my name." She said.

"Hey Sally. I'm the Doctor." he grinned.

"You...changed." Sally stated surprised staring at the Doctor.

"Yes and we have a problem. The Weeping Angels are back." The Doctor said seriously.

"What do you mean back? Nothing has happened here. No one is disappearing."

"Yes but it's only a matter of time. Name's Astrea by the way. Pleasure to meet you." She stated arm outstretched.

Sally shook it then asked, "Do you have any idea why they're here again?"

"No that's why we came here. We thought you may know something." The Doctor said.

"No but Larry might. LARRY!!" Shouted Sally.

"Jeez, what is it?" Larry asked slightly annoyed.

"Have you seen anything...strange happen over the last few days? Weeks maybe?" The Doctor asked.

"Yea actually. There's been a few people disappearing near Wester Drumlins again. Even in town. I was speaking to my mate, Shane last week and then he just disappeared. Never seen or heard from him since."

"Oh my God. They ARE back." Sally said shocked.

"Who's back?" Larry asked confused.

"The Weeping Angels." Astrea said coldly.

They left the back room and stopped when they saw a Weeping Angel at the window, pointing at Astrea and smiling.

"Doctor, why is it smiling?" Jack asked worried.