First Encounter

"Sam, I'm heading out do you need anything?" Alison asked.

"Nah, I'm fine but would you mind giving me a lift home?" Sam queried.

"Sure. Where do you live?" Alison questioned.

"Wellington Street, flat 10." Sam answered.

"Right, I'll see you out in the car."

Alison went to get the keys and saw Sam's fob watch on the table. She grabbed Sam's coat on the way out and put the fob watch in the top inside pocket so she had it.

"Here. You forgot your coat."

"Thanks. I'm sorry if I caused any hassle."

"No. It's fine."

They left the house; Alison locked the door and went to her black Vauxhall Insignia.

************

After an awkward 10 minute drive Sam said goodbye to Alison and went towards the stairs to go home. When she reached the top of the stairs she ran to the front door, finding it kicked in about to fall off the hinges. "Hello?" Sam said wearily. "Whoever is here, you better leave before I call the police." Sam was scared but managed to keep it out of her voice.

A loud clatter came from the kitchen and seconds after a person came stumbling out with a metal spatula and a metal tube with a green light on the end.

"Who are you?" Sam shouted.

The stranger turned around in surprise at the sound of Sam's voice. "Yea, sorry." He shouted over the noise "I'm the Doctor and you need to run about NOW!" he yelled running towards her.

Sam didn't budge but when the Doctor ran past her he grabbed Sam's wrist and pulled her along. Just before they left Sam's flat she turned around and saw a metal man walk out saying "YOU ARE THE DOCTOR. YOU WILL BE DELETED. DELETE. DELETE. DELETE."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!" Sam yelled still being pulled along by the Doctor.

"It's a Cyberman. Last one on Earth at the moment and for some reason it's after you.

"What for? What did I do?"

"I Don't Know. I only met you a few minutes ago."

They started going down the stairs and Sam nearly fell over due to the Doctor taking them two at a time.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm going to regret doing this" The Doctor mumbled to himself. "I'm getting you somewhere safe. So don't freak out." The Doctor replied.

They reached a blue police public phone box and Sam yelled "We aren't going to fit in THAT!"

"Believe me. We will." The Doctor smirked to himself.

The Doctor ran into the TARDIS and as soon as Sam entered he closed the doors and sent the ship into flight. After they were in space he turned around to speak to Sam but sprinted to her in concern.

Sam was yelling in pain, hands to her head. "Miss? Miss! What's wrong? What's happening to you?"

Sam yelled out in pain again which faded as she soon collapsed into the Doctor's arms unconscious. The Doctor lifted her carefully placing her on the chair near the console. He went to the screen and scanned her unconscious body to see if he could put a name to her but nothing came up. The Doctor tried again but got the same result. He looked at the mystery woman and asked "Who and what are you?"

************

A few hours passed after Sam passed out. The Doctor went back to Earth to get the other Cyberman and succeeded with the help of a ginger, Scottish girl called Amy Pond and her brown haired husband Rory Williams.