A Day With Ten

Astrea and the past Doctor ran through the streets of London, leaving Jack behind at the River Thames, towards where the space ship flew. "From the outside it looks like a Sontaran ship. But that's only a guess. What do you think?" Astrea asked.

"Sontaran or possibly Slitheen." The Doctor answered.

"Or the Silurian. Three possible choices but what one is it?"

They saw short potato like creatures exit the ship in blue armour. "The human scum will surrender to the Sontarans or die."

"Sontarans." They smiled as they hid behind a nearby wall.

"Commander Scryn. The monitor is picking up non human activity nearby." A Sontaran soldier said to the commander.

"Find and kill them but if it's the Time Lord bring him to me." Commander Scryn replied.

The Sontaran nodded and ran off to look for the Doctor. "We need to split up. Cover more area and puts you in less of a risk on being found. We'll meet back here if anything goes wrong." Astrea instructed. The Doctor nodded in agreement. "Hide."

"What?" The Doctor questioned.

Astrea lightly pushed him back. "Hide." She said, before running out from behind the wall. "Hey! Over here!" She shouted and ran towards the ship.

"After him. He has the mind and organs of a Time Lord." Scryn ordered.

"I'm a girl!!" Astrea called over her shoulder as all the Sontarans that were outside followed her into the ship.

'You better think of something or I'm screwed. I've got a fleet of Sontarans after me so your safe for a while. Get going.' Astrea thought to the Doctor and he jumped up, heading towards the ship.

A Sontaran fired its weapon just missing Astrea's head by a centimeter. "That was close." She breathed continuing to run. She reached a break in the corridor that broke off in two different paths. Coming down both paths were Sontarans. She was cornered.

"Prepare to die Time Lord." Commander Scryn said aiming his gun at Astrea.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on. Hang on. Just a minute. Just a minute." Astrea spoke quickly, motioning her hands telling them to stop. "You don't wanna kill me. Not just yet anyway."

"Why not?" Scryn asked.

"I was hoping you'd tell me." She said. "I'm a Time Lady yet if you scan me I don't exist. Go ahead. Try it." She encouraged.

"She is telling the truth." A Sontaran spoke up.

"I say we kill her." Another voiced.

"Now wait. No. Hear me out. I will help you get back to your planet Sontar as long as you leave the human race alone. Deal?" Astrea smirked thinking she has won.

"No." Scryn said aiming a gun at her face. A gas substance came out of the end of the gun and black spots started to dot her vision. Soon Astrea collapsed to the floor, darkness consuming her.

*******

Astrea awoke with a groan in a cell. "Again. I seriously need to break this habit." She moaned.

She got up and walked towards the cell door. She put her hands in her pockets but found them empty. Astrea then remembered that all she was wearing was dark blue shorts, blue converse, a white top and overalls covered in paint. She hit her head off the cell door once, letting out a groan of irritation.

A knock came from the other side of the door startling Astrea. "Hello?" She called out.

"Astrea?" An american voice asked. "What are you doing in there?"