Something Familiar Isn't Unimportant

Astrea was able to get her hands free from the restraints and once she was free she turned around and punched the guard on her right in the gut and unsheathed the guards sword. She wasted no time on plunging the sword into the Dyrin guard's chest and pulling it out again. She turned and fought off the other guards until they ended up the same as the first.

Astrea took a sheath off one of the dead guards and put her blood covered sword in it. She put the sheath around her waist and made her way back to the Nightmare Chamber to make her way out of the Palace. Astrea did not hesitate to fight any guards she came across along the way. As the Time Lady made her way out of the Palace, word has spread about Astrea being loose and the whole planet is now alert and ready to fight if she ever crossed paths with them.

Upon exiting the Palace, Astrea thought it would be best if she went into the jungle because it was a good place to hide and attack people when they least expect it. Astrea knew that she was now back to her evil self and has no intention on going back to being good. Personally, she thought it was better killing people rather than saving them.

While the Time Lady was wondering through the jungle she started to think of a way to get off the planet as well as destroying the planet while doing so. She knew there was a lab on the planet that would come in handy on helping her complete her task but the problem was that it was hidden. But Astrea didn't see it as a problem. She planned on going about threatening and asking the Dyrin where the laboratory was. If they refused to co-operate then it was their own fault that they got killed by her. Then again, she was going to brutally slaughter them anyway.

**4 Months Later**

A tenth of Malevious' population has been wiped out by the hands of Astrea. She still hasn't found the location of the laboratory but she's not giving up yet. King Syerk is on the edge now seeing her full capability. Syerk sent out a signal for help a while ago but no one came to help the slowly dying planet. All the Dyrin are doing their bit to try and put a stop to Astrea's killing but nothing was working. Syerk now knows that he has unleashed something that should have stayed locked up but, in all honesty, it was going to happen sooner or later. It couldn't have been prevented.

Astrea has been having dreams that showed what the Doctor was doing and by the end of them she is either feeling jealous about the Doctor kissing River, or something that is going to lead to something more, or angry from seeing the Master still on board the TARDIS and sometimes guilt for leaving the Doctor, Amy and Rory but that only happens rarely. There's days the odd thought about the Doctor seeing what she was doing came to mind but she quickly discarded them since he is her greatest weakness, even the way she is now. She couldn't chance anyone finding that out.

The Time Lady made her way to a nearby village and started to reek havoc upon the people who live there. She knew that within the space of five minutes the guards would be in the village to come after her to stop her. Her suspicions were proven correct because she saw the guards a short ways away from her. A smile started to form on her face and she shouted at the guards, "Hey!! Fat lot of good you lot are. Can't even capture one girl over a period of four months." She shook her head. "I would be ashamed if I were you." The guards started to run after Astrea as she ran out of the village. As she made her way to the nearby jungle she heard a familiar sound but thought it was unimportant and continued onwards. She didn't notice that the guards were on her tail until they surrounded her. "Hello boys." She greeted with a grin. "Now we all know how this is gonna work. You're gonna try to attack, I'll fight you and I'll win. So I suggest you go because this is the only time I'll let someone go alive so I suggest you take my offer." She said, her grin disappearing as she became serious towards the end.

The guards said nothing and advanced on her. "Don't say I didn't warn you." She said before she started to fight. But. Unknown to her. Six people seen what happened from afar.