Time Alone

Astrea ran down the corridor, after the Doctor and the Ponds left, to get a quick shower to clean herself off. She stepped out of the shower ten minutes later and saw a pair of light blue shorts, a white tank top and white converse along with a red bikini sitting on the bed.

After she got changed she went to find Charlie and found her in the garden digging. Astrea smiled, picked her up and went to the console room. She sat the pup down and ran around the console. It was a smooth flight for a change and the TARDIS let out a hum once she landed.

Astrea picked up the pup again and walked towards the door of the TARDIS. She nears the house outside and knocks on the door. "I hope this is the right date." She murmured. The door swung open a few seconds later. "Happy Birthday!" She exclaimed.

Alison engulfed Astrea into a bear hug. Astrea started to worry. "Bear hugs mean you're relieved. What was wrong?" She asked.

"I thought something happened to you. You left without uttering a word. Have you and the Doctor made up yet?" Alison asked.

"Yes, we have and today's about you. Not me. Also, I remember how much you wanted a dog and I recently got one. I can't look after her so I'm giving her to you. Happy birthday." She smiled holding Charlie out to her. " I'm sorry I can't stay long but I'll see you again, Alison." Astrea said as Alison took Charlie.

"Wait. I need to show you something." Alison said walking into her home.

Astrea followed in behind her. "How long was I gone in your point of view?" Astrea asked.

"Four years." She replied as she set down the dog and picked up a three year old child. "Astrea. I'd like you to meet my son, Matt."

Astrea smiled brightly. "Hello, Matty."

"Matt. This is your Auntie Astrea." Alison cooed.

Astrea turned her attention to Alison. "What? Auntie?" She questioned.

"Yea. Me and David agreed to make you and the Doctor the unrelated Aunt and Uncle. We've also got another one on the way." She smiled, holding a hand to her stomach.

"Congratulations." Astrea smiled giving her a hug. "Rassilon. I can't believe your a mum." She laughed pulling back. "I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll call round later though. I got the Doctor to wear normal clothes and I have to see it."

"It's fine, Astrea. I'm just glad you're alright. I'll see you later."

"Bye Alison. Bye bye Matty." Astrea cooed. "Oh. And the dog's called Charlie."

"Alright. Thanks, Ast." Alison smiled as Astrea left.

She cut through the Doctor's TARDIS and exited the doors. 'Where are you, love?' she thought.

'The beach, sweetheart, and I am so getting you back for getting me to wear normal clothes.' The Doctor thought back.

'Hehe. I'm sure you look sexy. I'll see you in a sec. Nearing the beach now.' She turned a corner and instantly saw Amy's fiery red hair. She saw Rory beside her and went to approach them, looking around for the Doctor.

As soon as she neared them an arm was wrapped around her waist and another went behind her knees. She let out a small scream in surprise and looked to see who was carrying her bridal style.

She smiled when she saw the Doctor and kissed him, oblivious to where he was going. She pulled back and her smile dropped once she saw where he was heading. "Doctor. Don't you dare." she warned.

"I told you I was gonna get you back." He stopped walking. "And this is me. Getting you back." He grinned, dropping her in the water.

" Doctor!" She shriek while he laughed. "I hate you."