I'm Sorry

The Dyrin hunters lead the Doctor, Alison, Amy, Rory, River and the Master to the Palace. After that they lost them because the Dyrin took continuous twists and turns within the Palace. Amy and Rory asked the Doctor, River and the Master if they knew what species it was or the planet but neither of the three could answer. Two of them didn't know and one of them refused to answer. The Doctor tried to reach out to Astrea mentally but got nothing in return. While the Doctor was attempting to reach to Astrea the others were conversing amongst themselves, excluding the Master and River. "Alison, would you have any idea what these creatures are? Did Ast mention or described a creature like them?" Rory asked.

"Not that I know of, no." Alison replied. Alison sighed and mumbled, "I hope she's alright."

"Of course she'll be alright." Amy said. "We'll find her soon. Right, Doctor?" Amy asked, looking at the Time Lord, only for him not to reply.

"We're wasting our time." The Master spoke up. "She's probably lying dead in a ditch somewhere."

"I agree with him. We should head back and forget about her." River agreed, backing up the Master.

"WE'RE NOT TURNING BACK!!" Amy and Alison exclaimed together. "We're going to find her and if you don't like that then TOUGH!" Amy continued, giving them a death glare, raising her voice towards the end.

"I'm just saying." The Master shrugged, not giving a damn. "Death and destruction follow her so it must have caught up and finally got rid of her." A smile growing on the Master's face as he spoke.

 The Doctor suddenly turned around and pinned the Master to the nearest wall out of anger. "You're already in enough trouble as it is so if I were you I'd keep your mouth shut unless you wanna be a dead man." The Doctor seethed through gritted teeth. The Master was wide eyed and everyone else was shocked by the Doctor's sudden outburst, even River. The Doctor let go of the Master and walked on. After a slight hesitation everyone else followed.

They walked for some time before they heard voices in the distance. They followed it and as they got closer a distinctive feminine voice stood out. "...All the guards you have in this room." It spoke. The group stopped outside the room and peered in seeing the person they were looking for.

Astrea's P.O.V

Astrea was lead back to the Palace by the hunters. On the way there she attempted escaping but failed every time. "I must say boys, Your physical skills have improved. But it won't hold me back for long." She said.

"Joke all you want but you won't be coming out of the Palace doors alive." One of the hunters spoke up.

Astrea fake gasped. "I'm so scared. What are you going to do to me?"

"That's for the king to decide." Another said.

"Oh, the King. Haven't seen him in ages. Can't wait to have one last chat with him before I rip his heart out and watch him suffer." She said, an odd gleam in her eye. "Though I could do with a bath and a change of clothes. May as well look good when I take out your leader. Tattered clothes and a birds nest for hair isn't a great approach of a great way to be remembered by." She rambled as they walked. Before she knew it she was shoved into a room and, since she wasn't aware of what's happening, she lost her footing and fell. "A simple 'We're here' would have been easier you ignorant bruts!" She shouted at them. "When I get my hands on you I will make sure you're in tremendous pain before I put you out of your misery."

"But you won't be able to do that once I'm through with you." A voice says.

"Oh look, it's the big bad wolf." Astrea remarked getting up. "What have you got planned for me now? Poison? Forced regeneration? Target practice?" She then walked towards him wearing a sly smirk. "Guilty pleasures?" She whispered in his ear, backing off. "Whatever it is, I'll have your heart in my hand while you lie dead on the floor before it's carried out. And, by the looks of it, it will be easy since you look like you haven't slept in days. Something must be keeping you a wake." She smiled. "Filling you with fear."