Painful Rejection: Chapter 37

Hey guys. Sorry but this isnt really chapter 37. I just said it was so i'd know you'd all read this because its extremely important. If you don't believe me then maybe i shoudl tell you the issue has me questioning my stay on Wattpad as a writer. First let me start with:

I am very, very disappointed.

I'm very disappointed because my book was plagiarised. The book was willingly deleted by the offender but never the less i was still plagiarised.

I dont think some of you realize the trust authors on Wattpad give you when they post their work on here. Yes thats right they trust you and those who plagiarize betray that trust.

I'm kind of hurt that someone would actually plagiarize me. I never thought that would happen and now i'm questioning whether i want to continue writing on here. I work hard to make up these ideas and i'm trying to make my book as unique as possible. That does not make it ok to steal those ideas from me.

The worset part was the person lied to me claiming theyd never read my book before when she'd commented on my book 5 days before i was notified of the extreme similarities. Thens he started asking that i cut her some slack because she was a 14 year old newbie. I'm 16! That doesn't mean i'm going to go around stealing other peoples ideas!

It doesn't matter how old you are plagiarizum is UNACCEPTABLE!

I didn't realize how big a deal the issue was until it happened to me.

Some of you may think i'm over reacting but how bout you have your ideas stolen and then well talk.

I just wanted you to know that i have alot of trust in my readers and having one just take my ideas and change it a little then claim it's hers. That pisses me off. And I don't even know if she was the only one! There could be other people doing the same!

Anyway, all i ask is if you see anyone copying my story, please tell me right away and make a pledge to me and Wattpad that you will never plagiarize. It isn't cool and wont get you anywhere in life.

Everyone can be an amazing writer but plagiarizum isn't the way to be that writer.