Ch 1 - Reborn

This was requested by a few readers. But first was by Ken_Way

Keys

(FN) = First Name
(LN) = Last Name
(HC) = Hair Color
(EC) = Eye Color

Just a side note, I know I wrote this a long time ago but there are two things to point out. If you got this notification thank you for 500K reads. You have treated me very well. To celebrate I am going back and re-editing past stories back to front to fix my poor grammar from years ago. Cheers.

~~~~~

It was a regular day at Kuol Academy. Your friend Issei met with you in homeroom as the day got started. You've known him for years now. Went to middle school together. But when he joined the Ocult Research Club ,you started hanging out less and less. It bothered you but one day your chance came.

-Meanwhile in the ORC room-

"Issei can I have a word with you?" Asked Rias.

"Yes President?" He nodded.

"The boy with the (HC) hair and (EC) eyes."

"(FN)? What about him?"

"How well do you know (FN)?"

"Known him for years. We don't hang out as much anymore but he's still a great guy."

"Well...... keep a close eye on him."

"What's up with him Rias?" Concerned Issei.

Akeno hugged Issei behind the couch. "He might have a sacred gear."

He blushed. "Sounds absolutely heavenly." He said while Akeno squished her chest into his back.

"Akeno!" Cried Rias.

"Yes President?" Akeno giggled.

"Behave" Rias huffed.

"Umm, Rias I...." Issei got cut off.

"Keep track of him. And Akeno?" Rias pouted.

"Yes Rias?" Asked Akeno.

"Keep your distance will you please."

~~~~~

Back in class the bell rings as you put your stuff in your bag and start to take off. Time for you to head out.

"Yo man, you down for karaoke after?" Asked Matsuda.

"I can't man. Got to do stuff at the orphanage." You replied.

"Alright man. We'll be back next week worst case. We got you son." He smiled.

As you walk out, Asia and Xenovia notice something. They were watching you and you did not have a single clue who they were. 

"He has a strange energy." Said Asia.

"Most certainly it's devil business. I hope we don't have to take him down." Agreed Xenovia.

"Rias mentioned something. But it seems darker than usual." Put in Issei.

"What does that mean?" Asked Asia.

"Well I think you too can relate. He lived without parents. But you both had the church for love and support. And had faith too. He never had that. And you two are great loving girls. He's grumpy, lonely, and ever since meeting Rias we aren't as close as we used to. If he joins us make him feel welcome when we bring him to my house. He needs us more than you can imagine."