Chapter 53: Day of the Departed

One month later but there it is...
---------------------------

Paty's P.O.V.

It was like 7 am and we were moving around the whole Bounty, even Erika and Potato, who may be the 2 most sleepiest people I know, were running from here to there, grabbing decorations from my room, that is also a sort of room for the decorations for christmas, halloween, and other things... Well, considering that most of my clothes are on the room share with Jay there's not a big deal actually.

What will I be doing? Organizing everything, see if everyone is okay, and offer help if someone needs it.

Zai, P.I.X.A.L. and Zane have been cooking for quite a while now, I see salads, meat, pastas, fish, and well... there used to be desserts like puddin and cupcakes. Guess that letting Cole help to cook wasn't the best idea.

— See? I told you he wether would eat everything, or poison everything—Jay whined.

Cole gave him a death glare, and Jay disappeared immediatly.

— You guys need any help? —I asked to the Julien siblings.

— Nah, we got this- COLE OMG STOP! I had just baked those!—Zai whined.

— Cole this is getting ridiculous!—Zane complained— That's your 3rd row today!

— I'll get the next run on the oven—P.I.X.A.L. sighed.

— SERIOUSLY COLE THE INGREDIENTS FOR THIS AREN'T INFINITE!!—Zai scolded Cole.

And another set of cupcakes... gone.

— Alright... If you guys got this...—I said, and left laughing silently.

The next thing was see how Steph, Lloyd and Jay were doing with the candy. Since there are no shops open yet they said that they were going to make containers and organize everything. It can be doing worse than the desserts...

— Heya guys, how is- What. The. Fuck?—I said.

They had a freaking pile of candy and chocolates and other sweets that were probably half my size...

— Wha- How?!—I asked.

— Erika and I had an emergency candy supply, so I talked with her... and donated the half for tonight's party —Lloyd said.

— Half of it?—I asked— this pile is just the half of all?

— Yeah... Pretty small, isn't it?—Lloyd sighed.

— Okay... I'll consider this one done—I said.

— Well we're organizing them between chocolate, candy, and gummies—Steph said.

— Oh, alright...—I said— I'll let ya work then.

Accidentally I ran into Sensei Wu who, big surprise, was making tea. And I know it happened just once, but I still don't feel comfortable with him drinking tea. I cleaned his teapot, to prevent another incident...

— Paty? Is everything alright? You've been staring at my teapot for quite a while...—Sensei Wu asked.

I reflected for a second, wondering if it'd be a good idea to tell him that someone poisoned his teapot a while ago and that almost killed him.

— Oh, uh... N-no! Eveything is okay, actually... I-

— Would you like to have some tea?—Sensei asked.

— Oh! S-sure!—I said.

He poured tea on 2 cups, but before he could even grab his, I drank mine at the speed of lightning...