Chapter 31: Still

2 chapters in one  day... well I want a cookie... this just 860 words.. I am so freaking sorry.

-----------------------------------------------

Jay's P.O.V.

Paty took the chance and ran inside the cave of a mountain. We all rushed to Morro, it hit him in the stomach. The magic scuffs and the chained ones joined us. Potato was hugging Morro while crying uncotrolably. Morro was letting out a few grunts of pain. Is... is he dying? Did Paty murder him? Even Ronin was concerned about Morro's situation. But then I noticed something in Morro's hand, it was a tranparent green anymore. It was solid and had a human pale tone. Paty didn't hurt him, much less kill him.

— Potato... —Morro said, she wasn't listening— Potato... Potatoooo... I'm not dead.

— Yes you are —she sobbed.... then she let out a gasp, and saw Morro, fully human again.

— Heh, I'm sorry I scared you baby —Morro apologized.

— What did Paty do? —Mirayo asked.

— Well, she made Morro human... for the third time —Zane said.

— But it hurt a little bit, like when a kitten bites you... it never hurt before, not even a little —Morro said

— She was trying scare us, so she had time to escape. But, she is unable to hurt any of you —Sensei Garmadon said.

— During the fight she only had to dodge, or push you... all the pain you might feel, you did it yourselves —Misako said.

— She's not afraid of the Overlord, but afraid that you would hate her if you found out the truth —Sensei Wu said.

I'd never hate her, I already made that mistake and I still regret it.

— And while we're talking, isn't she running away? —Lloyd said.

— C'MON! —Skylor said.

We ran to the cave. She was looking for another way to escape. We protected the entrance, so she would escape. She heard us calling for her. She didn't answer but rushed, in an attempt to escape but Jay was faster and grab her arm.

— J-Jay, l-let me go! —she said trying to escape— I'm dangerous!

He release her arm, but she didn't escape, just walked fast until she was trapped against a "wall".

— But you are our friend —Jay asked, SLOWLY getting closer.

— You saw what my powers are able to, I don't wanna hurt you! —she said.

Jay was just getting closer, he took his hoddie off.

— Please Jay, just stay away! —she said— I'm too dangerous.

Jay was just a milimeters of distnce of Paty, clenched fists. We thought he was going to punch her for escaping or something. But he hug her tight instead.

— I'm glad you safe —Jay said, smiling.

We join the hug, and after a few... minutes, we let go, except for Jay. She had her arms hanging, she wasn't moving.

— You're not a monster, you're unique, and special, you may have the Overlord attached to your soul now, I know it must be hard. But I don't hate you. I'm still madly in love with you. Please, let me help you. Please, be mine again —I said.

Paty wasn't moving, but I felt her body all tensed up.

— Stop holding back your emotions. Be you, the you that enjoyed laughing, who cried at emotive moments and hides in my chest when she's scared. I miss you —I said, stroking her hair— I know you're trying to be strong, but I also know you want to cry. Do it, it's okay to be sad.

She began to shiver, and I felt my shoulder got wet with tears, a few seconds later, her sobs echoed in the cave. I heard a few sniff behind me, the girls were crying too... and I'm pretty sure the guys are too.

— I'm sorry Jay... I'm sorry... Everything hurts... so much—she sobbed. 

— Shhhh, it's okay. It's okay. We are still your friends, no one hates you—I said, as a few tears escped my eyes too.

— We will never hate you!—Erika cheered.

— Nothing changed —Lloyd said.

— We're still a team!—Zai said.

— You're still my little sis—Cole winked at her.

— OUR little sister —Zane corrected.

— You're still the one who created me—P.I.X.A.L. said. 

— You're still cool!—Skylor said.

— You're still our pink ninja—Kai said. 

— We still care—Potato said.

— You're still our friend—Morro said.

— You're still a great fighter—Ronin showed his 'super skills' in complementing and cheering up (-_-).

— You're still our student—Sensei said, as Misako gave an nod.

Paty stared at us, with her eyes filled with tears, and no sign of stopping. I had one more thing to say.

— I still love you—and kiss her.

I kiss her, to show her all my love on this single kiss. Her tears were still falling, but she kissed my back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me closer. I licked her bottom ip, and she opened her mouth and I slipped my tounge inside, I heard a little mouth escaping her lips.

— Would you pleeeease be mine again?—I asked.

— Yes, I'd love to—she smied.

-------------------------------------------------

Who has 2 thumbs and it's so freaking good at feels?! THIS GIRL!!! THOUGHT I HURT MORRO ONII-CHAN HUH?! THNK AGAIN! See ya dudes!