Chapter 22: The Pirate Life

I bet you're all like Toriel with me right now :'( Sorry!!!!

I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY THIS DAYS D': DON'T HATE ME!

I'M SO FUCKING SORRY!!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY THIS DAYS D': DON'T HATE ME!.... Prepare the tissue box, because I feel fucking inspired today!!! Warning for... THE FEELS!!! D':
---------------------------------

Jay's P.O.V.
I became some sort of janitor. I need to clean the deck, and Nadakhan is mean with me, trying to break me, trying to make me say my last wish.

— Looks like you missed this spot—Nadakhan said, dropping the dirty water on the floor.

— I'm not gonna say it!—I said.

— What? That you can wish it all away? Well you can! You already made your first 2 wishes, you have one left

— My friends will come for me!—I warned.

— I hope so... The more of you my Djinn blade collects, the stronger I become—Nadakhan said— creating a world from scraps takes a lot of hard work. And Djinnjago will get done sooner if everyone pitches in... If you know what I mean...

I couldn't help but smile I little, imagining the girls singing and dancing playfully weird. "What do you mean", while Paty wiggled her eyebrows, and laughed as I turn red. It was awkward because I began to think that 'the bad way'. But I stop smiling when Nadakhan threw the Sword towards me. I heard everyone captured, calling for help (but nobody came D:). There were so many voices, that I couldn't recognize them.

— Care to say hello to your friends?—Nadakhan mocked— Wish it, wish it all away and you'll never have to pick a scrub-brush again...

— If I didn't have this vengestone chain and ball, I'd zap you clean off this ship—I threaten.

— Hm I can see why they once liked you... Yes, them. I know you date Delara too.

Who's Delara? Wait! Nya?

— ...You're stronger than you appear. But I know it's all an act, deep down you're scared. You know you're weak. You make jokes to mask that you're afraid...—Nadakhan said.

He's trying to mess with your head Jay. Don't listen.

— That's why you never do anything. When girl died and she ditched you... When your girl fell for your friend, and why you won't do anything when she falls... for me—Nadakhan said.

DON'T LISTEN!

— Believe me, aboard my ship, you will break. I will make sure of it, and when you do... I'll be there so you can... wish it away...

— Still not gonna say it—I reassured.

Welp, I end up cleaning the bottom of the ship, literally, when it's flying, with a chain ball, dude I'll die today. I literally almost fall of the ship.

— You are not afraid are you? Funny man —Nadakhan mocked.

— I love it! —I yelled.

By the way he stormed out, I'm 100% sure I'll pay for that later, but as long as he is angry and frustrated, well... It's all worth it. Yet, I get a bad feeling about the way he left.