Chapter 38: A bit of Clarity

Okay! I Haven't posted in days, I know, and I'm really sorry guys, but OMFG 3500 words!! *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:* Gosh... I can't feel my fingers right now. It will start a bit slow sorry D:
------------------------------------

Potato's P.O.V.

Zane's been acting weird. I wonder what is he thinking. But, we know how to distract him. Oh boy, I think it's the first time I've seen P.I.X.A.L. flirting, or Zane so red. After the party was over, we realized that we didn't have a place to stay. But we went to the Monastery for our stuff anyways.

— You can stay in the Monastery —Justin said.

— Cool, thank you —Kai said.

— But... you can't stay together, girls and boys have different houses —Justin said.

We all felt uncomfortable, we always sleep with our couples, besides Mirayo, my brother, Nya, and Wu, we rarely sleep alone.

— Well... we can still have a guy nights! —Cole said.

— Yeah! And us girls can have a sleepover! —Zai said. Justin and Paty exchanged concerned looks.

— No, guys... you don't get it —Paty said— We sleep alone, we can't share rooms.

— But, but, we...!—Erika and Lloyd were hugging each other.

— It's okay guys, you return to Ninjago, I'll stay here, you can return tomorrow —Paty said— Or wait me there until I return. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.

— But we were here to help you during the whole process! We're not quitting now —Lloyd said.

— It's okay —Paty said— You don't have to.

— We will stay, and we'll follow your rules —I said. Despite her attempts to hide it, Paty seemed relieved.

— I'll show you the 2 houses in a few minutes, but we still have time —Justin said.

— Paty!—the Ancient Master said, appearing behind her— Can we talk?

— Um... Yes—Paty said. Jay tried to follow them.

— In private—the Ancient Master said, giving Jay a contemptous glare.

Both disappeared through the big doors of the Ancient Master's room. Why does that guy thinks we humans are trash? It's incredibly rude.

— What you did for her was really kind—Sensei Garmadon said.

— What do you mean?—Morro asked.

— She was too afraid to come alone, that's why she brought us—Sensei Wu said.

— She forgot the rule of forbidden humans—Skylor said.

— She did? —Misako asked— she knows that rule better than anyone.

— Why did she broke it to brings us then? —Kai asked.

— She doesn't want to be alone anymore—Sensei Garmadon said.

— We've talked a bit, and every time she feels alone she gets really stressed out, paranoid —Misako said.

— She wasn't like this before—Lloyd pointed out— What changed?

— Being alone in the darkness can corrupt the strongest minds—Sensei Wu said.

We heard a loud thud, and then a crash coming from the room where Paty and the Ancient Master were. It gave me the chills, and a feeling of having a lump in my throat. Paty came out after a few seconds.