Final Author's Note

You've officially reached the end of the story! Hopefully it wasn't too bad. :P

I'd like to answer a few questions that I've already gotten, as well as questions I will inevitably get.

1. I don't plan on starting any new Seth Rollins books. However, as some of you are aware, I have one already published that I've been working on called Toxic Valentine.  It's a bit more serious than this one, it features some bands, and there's no one writing fan fiction. If that seems interesting to you, then feel free to check it out. :)

If you would like to stray away from Seth Rollins, I currently have books about Xavier Woods, Cesaro, and Sasha Banks. If those don't sound interesting, I have books coming in 2017 about Johnny Gargano, Sami Zayn, and Adrian Neville, as well as some AU stories that I can't wait for you to read!

(I'm sorry that this turned into me promoting all of my books. xD)

2. I have no plans to write a sequel to this, as I have a lot of other books to focus on. However, I do hope to maybe write one or two one-shots set in the future, so you can see what Seth and Charlie are up to. I'll probably end up adding them to this book as bonus chapters.

3. Neither Space Enough to Grow nor A Day to Remember  will be made into actual books. I don't have time for that. xD

(If you have a question that I didn't answer, leave it in the comments and I'll get back to you!)

I mentioned this in my other author's note, but thank you guys so much for reading! Whenever I start a new book, I'm convinced that no one will read it, so thank you guys for getting this to 11k+ views and proving me wrong. :)

Thank you again for voting this Best Seth Rollins book because I'm still not sure how that happened? It blows my mind that this book won an award.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend the book that inspired me to write this story: Fangirl  by Rainbow Rowell. (For clarification: this is an actual book that you can buy in a bookstore, not a book here on Wattpad!)

I also recommend the show Supernatural  because that's where I got the name Charlie from. xD

Anyway, thanks for reading, and hopefully I see you guys in the future! :)