Seven.

When they made it to the hotel lobby, they ran into Alicia Fox. After Ruby and Randy started dating, he started introducing her to more of the roster, and she gained a few new friends.

"Hey, guys!" The redheaded Diva greeted, smiling.

"Hi," Ruby said, giving a small wave.

"What are you guys up to?" Alicia asked, looking between the two.

"We're actually about to go eat breakfast," Randy replied. He looked at Ruby, who hadn't done anything. When she realized he was staring, she understood what he wanted.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. She held up her hand, showing off the ring on her finger. "We're engaged!"

"Oh my gosh!" Alicia cried, bringing her hands to her mouth.

-

Seth closed out of the Wattpad app. He felt like the story was going to get too gushy, and it was too early for that.

They were filming SmackDown  in the same city, so they were still in the same hotel. Dean had gone to find Renee, while Roman was off somewhere talking to his wife on the phone. Seth had stayed behind, thinking about finding a CrossFit gym somewhere, but had gotten distracted by Space Enough to Grow.

He'd read enough for the day, so he got up, changed into some workout clothes, and left to find a gym.

***

Charlie woke up.

She was still feeling the excitement from last night, still remembering the moment Roman approached her, the moment she called Seth a dick.

It was all so fresh and new on her mind, so she pulled out her phone, logged into Wattpad, and changed her profile picture (of AJ and Paige) to her picture with the former members of the Shield.

WWE was still in New York, and she had bought tickets for SmackDown  at the last minute, unsure if she wanted to – or could – go, but she actually had the night off, and after last night, she was eager to get to the arena.

However, it was currently 10 in the morning, and the show didn't start until 7 that night.

Which meant she'd have to find a way to bide her time.

"Hey guys! I'm going to see SmackDown tonight, but until then, I'm going to be editing all of Space Enough to Grow! (Nothing major, mostly checking for grammar and spelling!)"

***

Seth walked into the hotel room, ready for the long shower he was going to take. Dean wasn't in the room, but Roman was. He was sitting at the desk, listening to music and doing something on his computer. When he heard the door close, he looked up.

Roman took off his headphones. "Oh, thank god! Your phone has been blowing up for the past hour! It was so annoying, I had to put my headphones on and listen to music to drown it out."

Seth began taking off his shoes. "I'll check it once I get out of the shower."

The phone began ringing again.

"Answer it now, or I'm throwing it out the window."

Seth rolled his eyes. He took off his other shoe, and by the time he got to the phone, it had stopped ringing. He unlocked the phone.

Missed Calls:
Leighla (14)

Text Messages:
Leighla (29)