Fourteen.

He watched Ruby from the other side of the hotel lobby.

She was flaunting her new engagement ring that she definitely hadn't had yesterday. Randy had proposed and he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

Besides that one night nearly three years ago, he hadn't talked to Ruby. If he needed something hemmed, he went to someone else. Ruby liked to stay under the radar, which meant she was avoiding him just as much as he was avoiding her.

Having someone tell you that they didn't want to sleep with you after all was like a slap to the face. Sure, he was drunk, and so was she, but he felt like their relationship would be different if she had gone through with it.

Being a gentleman (and a decent person), he let her go and didn't pressure her. In her mind, she thought it was a mistake, and she was probably right. They'd never know, though, and he didn't know how he felt about that.

There were so many reasons he wasn't approaching her. He and Randy had never been on the best of terms, so he probably wouldn't be too pleased to see Ruby talking to him. There was also the previously mentioned night. Right now, though, his ex-girlfriend was over there complimenting Ruby's ring, and he didn't see how going over there would be good for anybody.

"Hey, are you ready to go?"

He turned to look at Cesaro, who was his traveling partner. They had agreed to meet in the lobby before leaving, and Cesaro was right on time. He was the one who showed up almost twenty minutes too early.

"Yeah, let's go."

***

Ruby was now at the arena. Sandra had just left, so she was currently by herself. The show was set to start in about twenty minutes, so she had to wait, in case anyone had waited until the last minute to get something fixed.

The door opened, and when she looked up, she saw Kofi Kingston. She smiled at him, spun her chair around, and grabbed the light-up unicorn horn she carried around with her. She handed it to him, and he thanked her.

While the other two members of The New Day were more than capable of keeping track of their unicorn horns (and trombone), Kofi was prone to losing things, and after going a few weeks of not being able to find his unicorn horn, he'd asked to Ruby to keep it with her. So, every week before the show started, he'd stop by and she'd give him his horn.

She went back to work – new gear for Charlotte that she'd wear at the upcoming pay-per-view.

A few minutes later, she heard the door open again, and when she looked up, she stopped.

Ruby hadn't spoken to him in nearly three years. Partly because she'd been avoiding him, but also because he hadn't stopped by for anything since then. She knew that meant he was also avoiding her, as if they had some sort of unspoken agreement.

As he shut the door behind, he spoke up.

"I believe congratulations are in order."

She glanced down at her ring, then back up at him.

"Oh..." She trailed off, not expecting those words to come out of his mouth. "Thanks."

When she smiled a little, he continued talking. "I've heard you're the one to come to if I want some new gear."

"I've been known to create things," She said, motioning toward Charlotte's gear. "Did you have anything in mind?"

They began talking, as he seemed to have multiple ideas. She continued with Charlotte's gear as he spoke. She heard the door open, and she continued with what she was doing. When he stopped talking, though, she looked up to see Randy.

She smiled. "Hey!"

Randy didn't look at her, keeping his eyes on him. "What's he doing here?"

"He had some ideas for new gear," Ruby replied, frowning now. She noticed they were both glaring at each other now.

"I was just going," He said, standing up and walking away. He pushed past Randy as he made his way past.

Ruby knew they had some sort of grudge, one that started long before she'd started dating Randy. She'd never told Randy about that night, so it couldn't possibly be about that, but she knew better than to ask about it.

"Did you need something?" She asked, smiling again.

Randy shook his head. "Not anymore."

He turned around and left, and Ruby sighed.

***

Seth exited out of the Wattpad app.

After what seemed like a long time, he'd finally finished the chapter of Space Enough to Grow. He knew Charlie was probably busy, but he sent her a message anyway.

BadNewsRollins: I'm finally caught up on Space Enough to Grow (I was really behind), so I figured that I should tell you that the story is great and I love it. Also: WHO IS HE? Who is this guy that Randy hates??

BadNewsRollins: I have so many questions, but I decided to just stop there.

With no new chapters to read, Seth would have to wait, especially since he knew she wouldn't tell him. He'd have to read it like everyone else.

Even though he had planned to be back in the ring by WrestleMania, Hunter had made him doubt that it could happen. He wasn't John Cena, who healed so quickly it surprised everyone. He was Seth Rollins, and no one knew how long it would take him to heal.

He refused to bring himself down, though, so he pulled out his phone and read Space Enough to Grow to keep his mind off of things. He didn't want to be miserable for the next couple of months, and he knew this story would help distract him.

Kevin barked from the kitchen, and Seth smiled.

"You're hungry, aren't you?"

***

I didn't know what to write for this chapter, so I just wrote a bunch of Charlie's story.  I hope that's okay. xD

If you have any guesses as to who this guy is (in Charlie's story), feel free to leave them in the comments.  I won't tell you if you're right or not (unless it's some horrible guess like the Big Show), but it would be cool to see who you think it is!

Anyway, let me know what you thought! :)