Ten.

It had been a few days, and Charlie thought she had found a new friend in BadNewsRollins.

She didn't know his name (only that he was a guy), but considering the weird people you could find on the Internet, she didn't blame him for not telling her. Not everyone was willing to give out information about themselves.

While they weren't in the phase where she could send a message like "OH MY GOD LOOK WHAT THIS BITCH DID", she was glad to be gaining a new friend, even if they were still in the phase where they were discussing their interests.

Throughout the day, she'd been alternating between writing and replying to his messages.

BadNewsRollins: So, why are Shawn Michaels and Lita your favorites?

rampaiging-charlie: Prepare for a long-ass message lol

rampaiging-charlie: Growing up, I just thought Shawn Michaels was cool. I thought he did really awesome stuff in the ring and I loved listening to him talk. Then, Lita... Where do I even start?? She made me want to be a wrestler growing up, because she proved that the women could do anything the guys could do. She was a badass and I loved it.

rampaiging-charlie: You don't have a bio, but I do know you like Barrett and Rollins. Why?

BadNewsRollins: ha yeah. I really should make one of those. Well, Barrett's gimmick just makes me laugh, and Rollins seems like a really cool guy. What about your current favorites? Why do you like them?

rampaiging-charlie: I'm giving all these detailed answers and you're just going "he seems cool." xD I'm too passionate about wrestling for my own good. But I'll go ahead and tell you anyway since you asked so nicely. :P

rampaiging-charlie: Paige is the Anti-Diva. With all the current "Divas" and their superficial and fake personas, she's a breath of fresh air. Plus, while a lot of the Divas were models and things like that, she was raised in a wrestling family and has been wrestling longer than some of the guys even, and that's really fucking awesome.

rampaiging-charlie: AJ is also a breath of fresh air to the Divas division. She has the whole "cute but evil" thing going on, and I really like it.

rampaiging-charlie: (Just an FYI: I don't hate the other Divas because they're models or anything; I don't hate any of them. In fact, I think Alicia Fox and Summer Rae are pretty cool. Everyone has their favorites, and mine just happen to be Paige and AJ.)

rampaiging-charlie: Anyway... I really like Barrett's old stuff, when he was with the Nexus and stuff. I don't hate the whole "bad news" thing, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I just don't want to be called a fake fan or something. :P

rampaiging-charlie: I've been a fan of Randy Orton since the beginning. He's close to becoming an all-time fave with Lita and Shawn Michaels. I loved the Legend Killer gimmick (holy shit that match with Mick Foley dude), I've loved his recent stuff, and I really liked him in the Authority + his feud with Seth.

rampaiging-charlie: Which brings me to my current favorite wrestler ever: Seth Rollins. I'm not one of those "I followed him back in ROH before he was even Seth Rollins" fangirls, but I was a big fan of his in NXT. He's an absolutely amazing wrestler (he's had years of practice), he's great on the mic, and I'm really a big fan of his music taste, which may seem dumb, but I like when someone has the same music taste as me. He's a great heel, and while I'm super disappointed in him at the moment (for this whole thing with his girlfriend), it doesn't take away from his abilities.

As Charlie continued writing, she didn't get another reply right away, like with the other ones, so she assumed he was busy.

***

After Seth asked about Charlie's current favorite wrestlers, he had time to read about her love of Paige before his match.

They were filming SmackDown, and Hunter had finally decided to let him wrestle, mostly because the fans would question why the champ wasn't on either of the main shows.

He went to Gorilla, where Cesaro was already waiting for him. Before he could greet the Swiss Superman, his music began playing, and Cesaro went out to the ring. After he finished his entrance, Seth's music played.

As he walked out, the crowd booed. It wasn't a surprise; he was a heel. Seth yelled at and taunted the crowd, and he finally got in the ring.

Once the match ended – which Seth won – he headed backstage. The crowd didn't boo more than usual, which meant that they weren't holding the pictures against him, or they had already forgotten about them and lost interest.

When he got backstage, Hunter was waiting, and he looked relieved. Hopefully, this meant that Seth would get to wrestle on next week's Raw.

"Seth," Hunter spoke up, stopping the champ in his tracks. He turned to look at the leader of the Authority. "I have some news."

"What is it?" Seth asked.

"In a few weeks is the European tour, and we're sending you overseas with everyone else who's going," He explained. "We figured it would help clear your head, getting out of the country for a little bit. We're not stripping you of the title or anything. You'll have a few matches against Kane, probably a couple against Roman. Standard stuff."

Seth nodded. "Sounds good to me."

"Good," Hunter said. "You'll be getting an email in a couple of days with all the information you need, including the match cards."

"Got it."

Before Seth could turn around, Hunter spoke up again. "And Seth?"

"Yeah?"

"Ignoring everything going on in your personal life, you're doing good," He assured him. "There won't be any severe punishments or anything like that, so just relax. You're the champion, and you're going to stay that way for a while."

Seth didn't realize how much he needed to hear that until the words came out of Hunter's mouth. He thought he had been handling things well, but the reassurance helped a lot.

"Thanks." Seth smiled a little.

He turned around, heading back to his locker room.

***

You can probably tell what is coming up, so let me explain something really quick.  The stuff with Leighla and Zahra happened at the beginning of 2015, while Seth's injury happened at the end of the year.  Well, since I already changed some of the scandal, I've decided to go ahead and change more. xD It also happens near the end of the year, about a month before the European tour. (Just wanted to let you guys know now to avoid any confusion in the future.)

Anyway... We learned more about Charlie! Yay! :D Also, for whatever reason, my mind blanked on who Seth would be facing at this time, so I just went with Cesaro because he's my fave and Seth Rollins vs. Cesaro would be absolutely amazing.

I appreciate all of your comments, even if I don't reply to any of them! :) Normally, if you ask a question or something, I'll reply, but usually I don't, so don't feel bad.  I read them all haha :)

As always, I love it when y'all comment and vote! :) This already has more views than both of my completed stories so aye you guys rock.

(I'm probably putting that video in my Xavier Woods story too, but oh my god watch it bc it's hilarious)