Eighteen.

Raw had ended, and Charlie now sat in the restaurant that she, Hannah, and BadNewsRollins had agreed to meet in.

Their original plan had been to meet before the show, but he ended up not being able to make it before the show, so they'd agreed to meet after, instead.

So, Charlie and Hannah were now sitting in a booth, waiting for their - well, Charlie's - friend to arrive.

Hannah's long, black hair was up in a ponytail.  She had on a red Cesaro shirt and black skinny jeans.  Meanwhile, Charlie had on a black Seth Rollins shirt - his first one, which he started wearing shortly after joining the Authority - and jeans.  Her hair wasn't long enough for a ponytail, so she simply went with straightening it.  Both Cesaro and Seth Rollins were injured, but that didn't mean that they didn't deserve recognition on Raw.  Charlie doubted that she or Hannah actually appeared on TV, but it didn't hurt to try.

Charlie kept peeking glances over her shoulder, in case someone had walked in and she had missed them.  When she turned back around, Hannah was just staring at her, and she sighed.

Hannah had been convinced from the beginning that this guy wasn't going to show up, and that if he did, he was some creepy 40-year-old man.  Charlie had pointed out that if he was a creepy 40-year-old man, he wouldn't be going after someone who was 25; he'd probably be more interested in the 12-year-olds that didn't even belong on the website.  The conversation had gotten too real after that, so they'd stopped talking about it.

"Are you sure he's coming?" Hannah asked, crossing her arms and leaning back in her seat.

"He's not even late," Charlie replied, unlocking her phone to check the time.  He still had another five minutes before he'd be late, and even then, she was willing to give him a few more minutes due to traffic.

"But had he told you - " Hannah began, but stopped mid-sentence.  She was looking past Charlie, with wide eyes. "Oh my god..."

"What?" Charlie asked, but when Hannah didn't reply, she sighed and turned around.  Her eyes widened, too, when she saw Seth Rollins standing at the front of the restaurant.  She echoed Hannah's, "Oh my god..."

She realized that she and Hannah must have been staring, because Seth had noticed them, and he looked amused.  Charlie quickly averted her gaze, and began fumbling around with her phone, trying to get Wattpad to open with shaky hands.

rampaiging-charlie: DUDE OH MY GOD

rampaiging-charlie: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO'S HERE HOLY SHIT

rampaiging-charlie: I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW OMFG

She managed to lock her phone, and when she looked back up, Seth was still where he was, but his head was down, looking at something on his phone.

Charlie spun around to look at Hannah. "Oh my god."

"You don't get to freak out." Hannah shook her head. "You've already met him before; I haven't."

She heard her phone vibrate on the table, but Charlie didn't look at it.  She continued speaking.

"This is what I was wearing the last time I met him," She started rambling. "What if he thinks I never change clothes?"

"What the hell, Charlie?" Hannah looked at her, incredulously. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  Why would he even remember what you were wearing?"

"Because he's the one who pointed out that I was wearing his shirt," Charlie explained. "And then I called him a dick.  I feel like that's something you'd remember."