Seventeen.

rampaiging-charlie: Do you ever think about wrestlers doing normal things?

BadNewsRollins: What do you mean?

rampaiging-charlie: Like... Roman Reigns making breakfast. Or Seth Rollins hanging out with his dog. You know, normal people things.

BadNewsRollins: Do famous people not make their own breakfast?

rampaiging-charlie: Why would they make their own breakfast if they have money to go out all the time and buy food at restaurants? Roman Reigns could hire a personal chef, if he wanted to.

BadNewsRollins: Fair point.

BadNewsRollins: Do you think about wrestlers doing normal things a lot?

rampaiging-charlie: lol no. But I was thinking about the time I met The Shield just because they happened to come to the bar I work at. And then I started thinking of what else they do in their spare time? Is Dean Ambrose secretly a cat person that volunteers at animal shelters? Does Seth Rollins start mosh pits in his living room by himself?

BadNewsRollins: Does Dean Ambrose seem like a cat person to you?

rampaiging-charlie: No, but Cesaro doesn't seem like a cat person, either, but he has Klaus.

BadNewsRollins: Why do you know that Cesaro has a cat named Klaus?

rampaiging-charlie: It was on Unfiltered.

rampaiging-charlie: With Renee Young.

rampaiging-charlie: Unfiltered with Renee Young.

BadNewsRollins: I get it.

rampaiging-charlie: Oh, I wonder if Dean volunteers at that animal shelter with Renee.

BadNewsRollins: Also, I don't think you understand how mosh pits work. You can't have one with just one person.

rampaiging-charlie: Maybe he invites all his friends over, they play really loud music, and they start a mosh pit together.

rampaiging-charlie: That seems like a very Seth Rollins thing to do.

BadNewsRollins: You should've asked him about this when you met him.

rampaiging-charlie: But I wasn't wondering this until now!

rampaiging-charlie: oh wait!

She stopped messaging him, and then a few minutes later, she replied again.

rampaiging-charlie: I tweeted him lol.

BadNewsRollins: You asked if he has mosh pits with all his friends?

rampaiging-charlie: Yes. I tweet him dumb questions all the time.

rampaiging-charlie: I also tweeted JBL once, but he blocked me.

BadNewsRollins: Why did JBL block you?

rampaiging-charlie: My tweet may or may not have just said, "Fuck you."

rampaiging-charlie: It may have offended him.

BadNewsRollins: Did you not think he'd block you?

rampaiging-charlie: I didn't think he'd read it.

rampaiging-charlie: WAIT

BadNewsRollins: What?

rampaiging-charlie: Seth's knee is all messed up, and I just asked him if he has mosh pits (which he can't since he's probably on crutches). WHAT IF HE BLOCKS ME TOO??

rampaiging-charlie: I can't have him block me. How else am I supposed to ask him dumb questions??

BadNewsRollins: Couldn't you just NOT ask him dumb questions?

rampaiging-charlie: Of course not.

rampaiging-charlie: Well, I have to go to work.

rampaiging-charlie: BYE

BadNewsRollins: BYE

Now that he was done talking to Charlie, Seth decided to go on Twitter.

He always had a lot of notifications, so he searched through them, seeing if he could find her "dumb question."

Of course, there were those tweets – the ones he chose to ignore, since they were very inappropriate and probably from 13-year-olds.

He finally found the tweet he was looking for.

atCDawson25: atWWERollins do you have mosh pits in your living room with all your friends?? pls answer pls

He looked through her Twitter, to make sure it was actually Charlie, since her profile picture was just him and her bio just said, "bruh, you're not Seth Rollins." When he saw tweets linking to her story on Wattpad, he knew he had found the right account.

Which meant that her last name was Dawson. Charlie Dawson. He now knew her full name, and he didn't know if that was weird or not. She technically knew his first and last name, whether she actually knew that or not.

For now, he decided he wasn't weird.

atWWERollins: atCDawson25 I sometimes start a mosh pit with my dog. Not my friends though – not enough room.

A few minutes later, he got a message on Wattpad.

rampaiging-charlie: OH MY GOD DUDE HE REPLIED TO ME

rampaiging-charlie: HE DOES HAVE MOSH PITS, BUT WITH HIS DOG

rampaiging-charlie: THAT'S SO CUTE HE'S SO CUTE

Seth just smiled.

***

Bit of a short filler chapter, but Seth knows Charlie's last name now!

Next chapter will be longer, I promise! I'll be jumping to the episode of Raw that Charlie and Hannah are going to. :)

Anyway, please let me know what you thought! I love all of your comments, even if I don't reply to all of them. :)