Eight.

The car ride to the arena was silent.

When Seth went to take a shower, Dean and Renee had left, unsure of what to do. Since Seth would be riding with Roman, he had to stay behind until he was finished.

Roman had tried starting a conversation, but Seth wasn't in a very talkative mood, which wasn't too surprising. He'd decided to keep the talking to a minimum, except for when he offered to let Seth listen to his music in the car (Roman was not a fan of his music, but he hated seeing Seth upset), to which he declined.

As they pulled into the parking lot, Roman heard Seth's phone vibrate.

"Hunter wants to talk to me," Seth said, softly.

Normally, this wouldn't be too concerning. Seth was a part of the Authority, so it only made sense that he talked to the leader of it. After everything that had happened that day, though, Roman couldn't see it being a good thing, and Seth definitely felt the same way.

"Good luck," Roman said, and Seth got out of the car.

He had walked so fast that by the time Roman had gotten out of the car, Seth was already inside. Roman sighed, and made his way into the arena.

There were a few backstage workers near the entrance, and none of them spoke. He knew it was because Seth had just walked by, and they definitely knew what had happened.

All eyes were on Roman as he walked past, trying his best to ignore them. He made it to Catering, quickly spotting Dean and Renee at a table by themselves. They both watched as he made his way over.

"Where's Seth?" Renee asked, frowning.

"Hunter wanted to talk to him," Roman replied.

"Shit, that can't be good," Dean said.

"I just feel so bad for him," Renee said, looking down at the table. "Leighla was the love of his life, you know? Having to end such a long relationship must suck."

Dean reached over, grabbing her hand. "He'll get through it. He just needs time." Roman looked at him, surprised. "What?"

"I didn't think you were taking any of this seriously," Roman replied, shrugging.

"Why wouldn't I take this seriously?" He snapped. "Seth is my friend, too, you know."

"That's not what I meant," Roman defended himself. "You've just been making jokes the whole time. I just wasn't sure you realized how serious it was."

"I know it's serious," Dean said. "That's why I've been making jokes. To lighten the mood."

"That's just what Dean does," Renee jumped in, defending her boyfriend.

"Sorry," Roman apologized. "Didn't mean to offend you."

"Whatever."

***

Charlie couldn't believe it.

She had woken up that morning before her alarm went off, so she'd decided to just lay in bed and check her social medias.

She checked Instagram. Everything was fine at first.

Then, she saw it.

There was a dick.

It belonged to Seth Rollins.

A dick belonging to Seth Rollins had appeared on her feed.

She had seen Seth Rollins' dick.

Seth Rollins had a dick pic.

She was so shocked at first, she couldn't tear her eyes from it. She quickly realized how creepy she must seem, so she quickly started scrolling again.

People were reposting the picture, though, and Charlie didn't want to look at it anymore, so she just exited out of the app.

It was time for her to get up, anyway.

She took a shower and got dressed, but even after all of that, she couldn't stop thinking about it. She decided that she should do some research, figure out what was happening. Maybe that wasn't even a picture of Seth.

A few minutes later, though, Charlie learned what had happened. She had so many thoughts, and she didn't want them just floating around in her head all day while she worked, so she took to Wattpad to vent her feelings.

rampaiging-charlie:
As most of you have probably found out by now, certain pictures of our champion, Seth Rollins, have been leaked onto his Instagram (which is connected to all his other social medias, as well as the WWE's official website). You must also know that I am a die-hard fan of Seth Rollins. I have been since his NXT days.

You probably also know the story behind this picture, about Leighla Schultz (his ex-fiancee), about Zahra Schreiber (some girl down in NXT), and just how big of a mess this is.

I do not condone cheating. It is an absolutely terrible thing to do, and Zahra and Seth are both at fault here. Because I don't know the whole story, I'm unable to give a clear opinion on this, but I will try my best.

Seth Rollins is a good wrestler. A god damn great one, at that. These pictures do not make him any less of a good wrestler, and right now, I am disappointed in him. Assuming what I read is true and he did cheat on Leighla, that is horrible.

So, for now, I am a fan of Seth Rollins. But I am not a fan of Colby Lopez.

***

"Do you realize what this could do?" Hunter asked, angrily. "Do you know the effect this could have on not only you, but on the company?"

Seth didn't say anything. Any time he had tried to say anything before, Hunter would cut him off before he could get any words out. Eventually, he'd just stopped trying to respond.

Now, though, Hunter had stopped talking. He had begun pacing back and forth, behind his desk. Seth wasn't sure what to do, so he remained silent.

Seth ran a hand through his hair, which made Hunter stop pacing, as if realizing he was still there and hadn't left.

"Just...go," Hunter said. "We'll figure out where to go from here, and we'll let you know what we decide."

He knew he shouldn't protest, so he didn't. He just got up and walked out of the office.

Hunter had sounded so disappointed in him, something he hadn't heard in his voice in a long time. Seth Rollins was supposed to be the undisputed future of the WWE, but right now, who knew what would happen to him?

Seth had fucked up, and he had no idea how to fix it.

***

It feels good to be writing this again! I was focusing on a different story, but now that it's complete, I can write this again!  As of now, I will be posting a new chapter of this every Wednesday!

Sorry that there wasn't any Space Enough to Grow  in this, but I don't really think Seth had any time to read.

Seth Rollins is back, and I couldn't be happier. :)

(Don't forget to let me know what you think!)