Twenty.

When Seth went to look at the newly republished Space Enough to Grow, there were two chapters to read: an author's note, and Chapter One.

The author's note was new, as it hadn't been there the first time she had published it.  He clicked on it to read it.

Author's Note

(I'm not sure how long I'll leave this A/N up, but I figured I owed you all an explanation.)

I didn't plan on writing this, but after unpublishing this book without any sort of warning, I wanted to explain myself as best I can.

After a conversation with a certain person that I considered a friend, I ended up unpublishing this book, and I had no intentions of writing it again.

I ended up talking to a friend I've known since I was a kid, and she ended up talking to my friend on here, and long story short: I've republished the book.

I won't mention him by name (for reasons he knows) but he made me realize some things.

First of all, I overreacted.  You guys don't know what I'm talking about, but I do, and I'm sorry for acting the way I did. You didn't deserve it, and I was a huge jerk.

Second of all, you're right. I am passionate about writing. You know what you're good at, and I know what I'm good at. Which leads me to:

Third of all, updates on this book will not be as frequent as they used to be.  With that being said, I've got a whole plot planned out, and I know exactly how it will end. However, I work most of the week, and (SURPRISE!) I've decided to write a book.

An actual, physical book. Not a fanfiction. I've loved writing for as long as I can remember, and my dad always told me that I should try writing + publishing a book, but I always just stuck with fanfiction. Far less characters to create, you know?

I've got an idea for a plot already, and I haven't started on anything yet, but I should be very soon.

I'll post all the chapters of this book that had already been published, and then updates will probably be every month (unless I just have to write another chapter), while I focus on work and my book.

I'll keep you guys updated on the book on my profile, so be sure to follow me if you're interested in that.

And BadNewsRollins? Thanks. You've helped me realize what I want to do with my life.

-Charlie

***

BadNewsRollins: You're publishing a book?

rampaiging-charlie: Once I actually write it. Right now, it's just an idea.

BadNewsRollins: I didn't think you'd actually reply.

rampaiging-charlie: Last time I was going to reply, you said you had a match, so I just went ahead and republished the chapter. And then, I didn't know what to say because I was a complete bitch and how am I supposed to apologize for that?

rampaiging-charlie: So... I'm sorry. I suck. I also should have replied to you, but I didn't.

rampaiging-charlie: See? That apology sounds shitty, but it was totally genuine.

BadNewsRollins: Most of it was genuine, but not all of it.

BadNewsRollins: You don't suck. You didn't know how to react. It's not your fault; most people haven't been in this situation before, so why should you know what to do?

rampaiging-charlie: I guess.

BadNewsRollins: Based on what you wrote, I didn't make you realize that you wanted to write a book. Your dad did. I just reminded you.

rampaiging-charlie: I know. But you're the only person I didn't grow up with (my parents, Hannah) who told me this. I mean, I get comments saying that my story is good, but you reminded me that writing is my passion. I need to keep working (so I have money), but I'm going to actually go after my passion thanks, in large part, to you.

rampaiging-charlie: Kinda like why you wrestle, right? Every time you walk out to the ring, there are people who love you, and they're why you do it. They remind you why you love wrestling and why you're passionate about it.

rampaiging-charlie: idk I'm just assuming things.

BadNewsRollins: No, you're right. That's why so many of us do it; wrestling makes people happy, and if I happen to be the one to make someone happy, that's great.

rampaiging-charlie: Well, you're my favorite wrestler.

rampaiging-charlie: lol you already knew that though.

BadNewsRollins: So, do you have any plans for your book?

rampaiging-charlie: I don't want to give too much away.

rampaiging-charlie: But I've already decided to name the main character Amelia, after my sister.

rampaiging-charlie: I'm probably going to call her Amy or Lia, though, which she doesn't go by lol, so not entirely named after my sister.

BadNewsRollins: I like Lia, but what do I know?

rampaiging-charlie: Yeah, I do too. I'm leaning toward Lia, but I guess we'll just see.

rampaiging-charlie: I have to go, but I hope that we're still friends? Like, I'll still keep certain things to myself because you don't care that I find your friends attractive, but we can still talk and stuff.

BadNewsRollins: I hope so, because I want you to send me a copy of your book. That's what friends do, right?

rampaiging-charlie: Of course I'll send you a copy.

rampaiging-charlie: I've got to get to work, but we can talk later.

***

hey look she did forgive him. :)

right now, I'm trying to decide if I want to split the next chapter into two or not, but I'm not entirely sure yet. If I don't, then it's the last chapter. But if I do, then there's still two chapters to go.

ELIZA I'M LOOKING FOR A MIND AT WORK

(sorry but Hamilton has taken over my life and I regret nothing)

(also I'm listening to that song lmao)

anyway, let me know what you think! :)