Fifteen.

rampaiging-charlie: Day twenty.

rampaiging-charlie: It's been 20 days too long without Seth Rollins on my TV.

rampaiging-charlie: ALSO! Your message made me finally finish the newest chapter of Space Enough to Grow, so that's been posted!!

BadNewsRollins: Seth Rollins needs to hurry up and get back. (And I'll go check out the new chapter!)

rampaiging-charlie: But he also DOESN'T need to hurry up. If that makes sense? If he comes back too soon, and he's not entirely healed, it could be bad. He could hurt himself even more. I don't want that.

rampaiging-charlie: lmao I care too much about Seth Rollins.

---

They were an hour and a half into the show, meaning that they were halfway through.

Neither of the men had been back since it started, so Ruby was left by herself. After working some more on Charlotte's gear, she moved on to some preliminary sketches of Ellie's gear. When she saw her again, she'd show them to her, and let her pick whatever she liked best.

The door opened, and Ruby looked up, expecting Charlotte, who would be checking on her gear. It wasn't. It was him.

He spoke first.

"I just spoke to Hunter," He said. "Now that I know what direction I'm going in, I have an idea for my gear."

"Okay," Ruby said, nodding. She flipped through her sketchbook, finding the page with his drawings on it. "What did you have in mind?"

"They're sticking a couple of us together because we're from different countries," He explained. "I don't really know why, but I figured we could put the English flag on the front."

"Sounds good," She said, writing down some notes. "I was thinking that your trunks would be black. The flag would be good, and we can just put 'Barrett' on the back."

"That sounds great." He smiled.

There was a brief silence before Ruby spoke again.

"Stu – "

"Randy doesn't really like us being together," He interrupted, replacing his smile with a frown. "So, I should really go. Just let me know when you're finished with the trunks, and I'll come by and get them."

With that, he turned around and left.

---

BadNewsRollins: I'm not done with the chapter yet, but WADE BARRETT????

rampaiging-charlie: ha bet you weren't expecting that!

BadNewsRollins: Was anyone expecting that? I figured it was Seth Rollins, because of The Authority and stuff.

rampaiging-charlie: you're not the only one. It'll be explained later in the story why Wade and Randy don't like each other, but for now, you should just finish the chapter. :P

---

The door opened a few seconds later, and Randy walked inside.

"We're leaving," He told her.

Ruby frowned, closing her sketchbook. "What? Why?"

"Get your things."

"I can't just leave," She protested. "The show's only halfway through. I have to stay until it's over."

"Why are you so against leaving?" He asked.

"Because I'm the only one here," She replied, motioning around the empty room. "Sandra had to leave early for a family emergency. Which means that I need to stay."

Randy just stared at her, then said, "I don't want you talking to Stu."

"What does he have to do with anything?" She asked, incredulously.

"I saw him walk out of here just before I came in," He said. "That's what he has to do with this."

"Everyone comes in here," She reminded him. "I make their gear. I help them come up with ideas. Stu is not the only person who's been in here." She walked over to her table, picking up what she had been working on. "Charlotte was in here earlier." She dropped it on the table. "Kofi comes in here every week. Punk used to come in here all the time before he left." She crossed her arms. "You can't just decide who can come in here."

"Charlotte and Kofi aren't trying to steal you from me."

"How the hell is Stu trying to steal me from you?" Ruby asked. "Before today, I've only talked to him maybe once. You're just paranoid."

Randy scowled. "I'm not dealing with this. You're going to need to get a ride from someone else. I'm leaving."

He turned around and left. Ruby let out an exasperated sigh, running a hand through her hair.

---

BadNewsRollins: oh shit.

rampaiging-charlie: I know it's not very long, but I feel like I got a lot of things into it.

BadNewsRollins: Randy needs to calm himself.

BadNewsRollins: But it was really good!

rampaiging-charlie: Thanks! :) I have to work a lot more than usual this week, so there won't be any new chapters, but I'll try to work on it a little bit.

rampaiging-charlie: Speaking of that, I need to get to work. (Also, vote on the chapter!!)

***

whoa it's not Seth Rollins!! It's Wade Barrett!!

Most of y'all thought it was Seth, and I can see why you'd think that, but in my mind, I don't really see Seth reading a book about himself. He'd feel weird about it; once he found out it was him, he'd probably stop reading it. But no one said he'd stop reading about Wade Barrett. xD

I know this was pretty short, but let me know what you thought anyway. :)

(Also, starting this week, this book is going to be updated on Fridays instead of Wednesdays, because I'm super busy on Wednesdays and it was kinda hard to have something written.)