Nine.

rampaiging-charlie:
Hey guys! I'm currently working on a new chapter of "Space Enough to Grow" that should be posted later this week!

Charlie set her phone down on her bed, looking back to her laptop screen. She had a couple hundred words written already, but that wasn't nearly long enough for a chapter. She had promised a few of her friends that she'd hang out with them tonight, before work, so she had about an hour before she would be meeting them.

She continued typing, her fingers a blur as she went as fast as her thoughts and ideas for the chapter in her head.

Her phone vibrated, so she stopped. She looked at it, and when she saw the orange Wattpad logo, she picked it up.

Someone had messaged her, so she went ahead and opened up the app and read it.

BadNewsRollins: Hey. I'm a big fan of Space Enough to Grow and can't wait for the next chapter. I know you're probably busy, but I'm new to Wattpad and was wondering if we could just talk? If anything ends up being weird, we can stop, but I'm just looking for a friend on this website.

rampaiging-charlie: Hey! I remember you. :P Sure, let's talk! I know what it's like to be new to Wattpad, not knowing anyone. I'm actually getting ready to head out, so I won't be able to reply right away, but I promise I'll reply eventually. xD

After exiting out of the app, Charlie locked her phone. She looked back at her laptop, saving her Word document and shutting it off.

She put on her shoes, then headed out.

***

It had been a week.

Hunter still wasn't sure what to do with Seth, so he'd decided to just keep him off the show. He didn't seem nearly as mad now, though, and it seemed like he was just doing this in case the fans decided to chant something Vince didn't approve of.

He still had to be at the show, though – everyone did. He was currently backstage, in his locker room. Roman had a match, and Dean was in Catering with Renee, so he was by himself.

Seth had been watching the show, but now that a commercial was playing, and his mind was going a mile a minute, he wasn't sure what to do.

His phone lit up. It was just an Instagram notification, but it gave him an idea.

He pulled up the Wattpad app, finally getting around to reading more of Space Enough to Grow.

-

"Oh my god!" Alicia cried, bringing her hands to her mouth.

Ruby just smiled, and Randy said, "We're actually on our way to go get something to eat..."

"Oh, don't let me stop you!" Alicia told them, grinning. She looked at Ruby. "Later, you have to tell me all about it!"

"I will, I promise," Ruby assured her, and she and Randy began walking away.

Once Alicia was out of earshot, Randy asked, "Wow, has she always been that annoying?"

Ruby frowned. "Hey, she's just excited."

"Why aren't you as excited as she is?" He asked, glancing at her.

"Oh, believe me, I'm excited," She replied. "I'm just toning it down; I don't want people to think I'm some sort of crazy person."

Randy reached for her hand, giving it a rough squeeze. She assumed he'd meant for it to be gentle, but with such large hands, he probably didn't realize how rough it was.

***

Once they were finished eating, Ruby and Randy had gotten in the car and were now on their way back to the hotel.

Breakfast had been nice, and the waitress had even asked about Ruby's ring.

Not that far from the restaurant, Ruby's phone began to ring, and when she saw it was Ellie again, she answered.

"Whoa, two calls in one day?" Ruby asked, laughing, as Randy glanced over at her from the driver's seat. "Is something wrong with your texting, El?"

"RUBY, OH MY GOD."

She couldn't tell if Ellie was upset or excited, so Ruby asked, "Is everything okay?"

"You won't believe what just happened!" She didn't yell that time, and Ruby could detect the excitement in her voice.

"What happened?" Ruby smiled.

"Okay, so I'm training, right?" Ellie explains. "And our coach, he has a couple of us do some practice matches. So, I'm wrestling this one girl – you don't know her – and after I pin her, I stand up and I hear clapping. I look around, and do you know who I saw?"

"Who did you see, Ellie?" Ruby asked.

"William Regal," She replied.

"Seriously?" Ruby was shocked. She wasn't sure what Ellie had called her about or what the point of her story was, but now that she'd mentioned William Regal, she knew it had to be good news.

"Seriously!" Ellie replied. "And after we finished everything, he pulled me aside and he wants to sign me to NXT!"

"Oh my god!" Ruby exclaimed.

"I still need to sign some things, and he wants me to train some more at the Performance Center, but he said he thinks I'll do great things!" Ellie finished explaining.

"I'm so happy for you, El!" Ruby was grinning. "And once you get to the main roster, we can travel together!"

"It's going to be a long time before that," Ellie said. "But you know what you can do?"

"What?"

"You can design my gear!" She said. "Please? You're so good at it, and I don't want anyone else to do it."

"Of course I'll do it!" Ruby said, just as Randy pulled into the hotel parking lot. "Hey, I've got to go, but once you find out anything else, call me, okay?"

"You'll be the first one I call," Ellie replied. "Bye, Ruby."

"Bye, El!"

Ruby hung up, and Randy looked over at her.

-

"1...2...3!"

Seth looked up at the TV, watching as Roman pinned The Miz. He locked his phone, shoving it into his pocket.

He crossed his arms as the show went from the ring to backstage, where Renee was interviewing somebody, which meant that Dean was probably alone.

Seth stood up, leaving the locker room and heading to Catering.

***

Now would you look at that: there's actually some Space Enough to Grow in this chapter. :P

This book is at 3k views and that is amazing! Thank you guys so much for reading + voting and commenting!  I really appreciate it, even if I don't always reply to your comments because I'm lazy. xD

I'm sorry that this wasn't updated Wednesday, like I promised, but I hope this Saturday chapter is okay.  I'll update this upcoming Wednesday, I promise!