Dates

**tbh felt like writing some fluff and Ive got other fics planned too so woop**

"It's 28 degrees outside, and you're wearing that?" The look on John's face was unforgettable as usual, yeah I was wearing a skirt just for the reaction, I was gonna change anyway, but i love seeing that look. "Maybe you should pick my outfit then, mr. Fashion police." I laughed and ran back up the stairs. When i got to the room I'd shared with John for almost 2 years, I just practically threw myself In the middle and pulled off my outfit I'd messily put together. Johnny walked in just in time to get smacked with the skirt id tossed across the room. "Sorry!" I sat up on my knees and covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh, John just gave me that adorable smile and pulled his shirt off just to throw it at me. All of this lead to bigger things, like pillows. Which I was clearly losing in but it was fun. John ran out of the random pillows around the room, and went to get more from the bed which I was still on, instead of picking up one off the floor, he picked the one I was holding. I was laughing like an idiot, he just had his hand on my forehead and when he finally got it from me, he pushed me back and i didn't let go so I ended up being under him. "Sidetracked much?" I asked, kissing his cheek. Again with the cute smile "get dressed, ya nerd."
~le skip cause it's almost 1 am~
I laughed and shoved John's shoulder playfully, keeping one hand on my controller. We were playing Mario Party and I was losing miserably because this fucker kept going with the bowlos, cashzap or duelo and somehow it always landed on me. It was all in good fun either way. We were at Geeksboro, sitting on the barstools near one of the TV's. The two drinks we got were sitting up there, a Leafeon and a Rowlet. I couldn't ask for anything better, we were having fun and laughing our asses off. It was adorable, even better when he laid back and kicked his legs up on the couch, letting me lay between them with my head on his chest. We stayed a very long time, Long enough for them to start showing the new season of American horror story downstairs which we went to watch.
~timeskip because I'm prob throwing up rn~
We got home at 1 am, and as soon as I opened the door to our room I stripped down in a record time and curled up under the sheets. John kept his pants on and laid next to me, pulling me into his arms. "I love you babygirl..." he kissed the top of my head and i smiled "mmm.... love you too"