Birthday

**I miss you more than I need to breathe, and I wanted to write..here's this.**

I was lying on the huge hotel bed next to John, who was only covered from the very low waist up, and wasn't wearing anything. we matched. Last night was his birthday and we went out with Avenged, they were in the rooms next to us. From the hazy memories I have, last night was fun.

~ooo reverse time skip to the night before~

"Damn you, Haner!" I whined, we were playing 4 way air hockey at Dave and Busters and I was on my last life. Matt was winning, John was second, Brian was third and I, was last. They may be beating me now, but I kicked ass at fruit ninja and guitar hero. Johnny and Jimmy were both recording the game, just to laugh at in the future. I was probably a bit too into the game, but at this point, we all were. Matt went to get another point, and accidentally hit me in the face with the puck. he didn't get the point though "Sports related injury! my career is over!" I whined dramatically. John was laughing too hard to even play at this point, mostly from the amount of drinks, not even that what was happening was funny. Matt ended up winning, and we moved on to another game. preferably something completely stupid. I knew exactly what we were gonna do. DDR. This was going to be perfect. I decided to be the one to video this time, just so I could laugh. Jimmy and John went. the two tallest guys. even better. They decided to pick the hardest song on the game, and I was awaiting one of them to fall. seeing them flail around and awkwardly fall into each other was hilarious. After a series of stupid games and challenges, we went back to the hotel.

~Back to normal time~

I had a slight headache and there were small bruises around my hips that I didn't mind. I didn't wanna get up, I was so comfortable, and John was still asleep. I had no reason to get up. I relaxed even more when he pulled me against his chest and kissed the back of my neck. "Had fun last night?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. he had the tired/sexy voice that I enjoy more than I should. "mmmhm.." I turned around and kissed his neck. I couldn't be happier than I was now. he had his chin on the top of my head and i snuggled against his chest. I just fell back asleep in his arms, there's no other place I'd rather be.