Monopoly Takes AGES

**this makes no sense. Anyway, enjoy this!**

I mentioned I've never finished a monopoly game, well...now here I am. 1:27 am, with Brian, Matt and John playing fucking monopoly. We started at 9, it's been 4 fucking hours.
"I swear to god if you buy boardwalk I will punch you in the dick, Brian Haner." I said, brushing my hair out of my eyes. "If you had one I would've done it to already, railroad stealer." He said. John and Matt were laughing, not involved in the argument. We were all tired, and the guys were fairly drunk. I just had a Leafeon and a monster to drink.
"That sounds like an odd fetish." Matt says, taking another sip of his drink, "I think you're talking about fisting and no. I'm not into it. It's terrifying."

We continued the game for a pretty long time, it was down to me and Matt eventually. John said fuck it and spent his money purposefully. Matt was counting money and I was throwing the little houses at him. "Hurry up, horsecock." I whined, "I'm already out." John said, making me roll my eyes. "Everyone in this room has seen eachother naked, we get it." Brian had his face on the table but held a conversation.
As the game went on, Zacky ended up in the room, just watching. His commentary was the best though.
"Holy fuck! 2 whole spaces!" He yelled, he pretty much refused to pull up a seat and pushed me over in my seat, so he could sit in it with me. "Zack, try anything and I'll unman you." John gave him a look, I was sitting between his legs on the chair, but had no intentions. He just stole my seat like a dick and I had no other choices because i was lazy af.
"A lot of talk about dick injuries tonight, wow." I said, rolling my turn. 6. "Subtext in real life."
I swear this game has lasted all night. We'd fucked around too much to get work done. I was promised a completely finished monopoly game though and everyone was hell-bent on giving me one.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IIIIIIIIIIIIII TOTALLY FORGOT THE WORDS TO THIS SOOOOOOOONG" John was singing, while lying across the table. Hopefully this game would be over soon because I think insanity has set in. Zacky was randomly poking my arms while I tried to roll dice and Brian I'm fairly certain has been either dead or asleep for an hour.

"We're almost done. The games almost over. This is amazing." John was oddly hysterically laughing at random things, I'm pretty sure the later it gets the more he slowly slips into murderer mode. Scary.
"What if I just give you my money so I can go to bed." I whined, Matt narrowed his eyes at me. "I've been here for close to 6 hours you're not giving up."
John had been seeing how many forks he could stack on Brian's head until he woke up. He ran out of forks and had to use spoons and he was oddly sad about it.

At some point Matt said "fuck. I'm done." And I looked up. He was out of money and I almost instantly shoved Zacky off the chair. "Goodnight! Good luck! I won! Fuck ya!" I said, grabbing John who was laughing again. It was 4 when we finished and I was pretty much half dead inside. But I felt pride.