Le Smut

**my pov of your incredibly sexy smut**

I walked into the living room wearing my Team Cap shirt and the black and red skirt John got me a few days ago for a date, which turned out incredibly nice. John was sitting on the couch, something was on TV but he wasn't paying attention to it. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck so my hands were crossed on his chest. "Well hello, sexy~" I said, laughing and smiling. He looked up and smiled "hey, gorgeous." I sat next to him on the couch and crossed my legs, "whatcha up to?" "Dirty thoughts..." he said, I kisses his neck and smirked slightly "such as?" He wrapped and arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek "you'll see, little one~" I whined slightly and sat on his lap, pressing my hips up against his, grinding slightly. "Daddy I don't wanna wait.." he kissed and sucked on my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I might..." he said, biting the spot he'd been focusing on. "A-ah~" I moaned and he pulled away, admiring the red and purple mark on my neck. "Now everyone knows you're mine..." he said, I laid back and nodded, "I left that skirt you bought me on..." I said, hopefully he'd notice before I tell him what I left out. "I like it..." he said, leaning on top of me slightly. "Nothing under it either~" I said, he slid his hand up my inner thigh and ran his fingers across my practically soaked clit. I moaned a little too loudly when he slid two fingers in and moved them slowly. "A-aaahh~ yeah~" I bit my lip and pushed my hips to his hand. "You like daddy's fingers?" He asked, curling his fingers in my slightly making me ! practically melt. "Ah...y-yeah~ mm...I'd like s-something else a little more~" I managed to say, he smirked and continued with his fingers. I whined and leaned my head back when he slid his fingers over my g-spot. "F-fuck...mm~" I ran my nails down his back when he pulled his fingers out and slid his whole length in, "so tight~" he kissed down my neck and I moaned, "ah..fuck!~" I came and did what he asks for every time, I was as Loud as possible. I cuddled against his chest and was half asleep. "Cuddling naked is fun..." he said, I nodded. "Definitely..."