After Practice

**I've read at least 100 adorable fics (and TOTALLY haven't binged Maroon 5 and A7X for hours on end..) You've been the only thing on my mind for the past few days especially, and I hope this makes you feel better. I hope you're okay...I wish I was there..and if it cheers you up any, the picture is what I'm getting in a few days. if you haven't already guessed the name, it's called a Cockblock and OH THE JOKES THAT WILL BE MADE ONCE IT IS IN MY POSSESION.**

I was reading Assassination Classroom on my bed, my legs stretched out in front of me, crossed over one another. John was practicing with Brian for the show in a few days in the other room. It definitely wasn't quiet...but I enjoyed it anyway. Especially their stupid jokes and the vast amount of ways to say the word 'fuck' when they messed up. Both of them are perfectionists, but as a musician, you have to be. After the solos and scales slowed down, I figured they were almost done, because those 2 don't ever want to stop. It's been at least 2 hours. I didn't even notice John had walked in until he sat next to me and laid his head on my stomach. "Tired?" I asked, running a hand through his hair. he nodded and smiled slightly. I don't care how many times he says he isn't cute, because right now, he was fuckin, adorable. I looked up from my book and noticed he was asleep. It's just like the rules with pets, it's practically a sin to move because they're so adorable you don't wanna wake them up. I sighed and smiled, figuring that I was gonna be stuck in this position for a while, I relaxed and attempted to sleep myself.