Pre Tour Fluff

**I thought this was adorable! And I'll give you this while I work on the smut. WARNING: FEELS!**

I walked downstairs in one of John's Slipknot shirts, my hair was a mess but he didn't care. He was shirtless making coffee. Honestly there wasn't something sexier, John, sexy morning voice, shirtless and messy hair. Perfect.
I hugged him while he wasn't facing me, resting my head on his back. I loved this...it was so calm..and just amazing.
"Morning, kitten..." he said, holding my hands that were around his waist. I moved when he went to set the coffee, which this early in the morning, smelled like heaven. I sat on the table and smiled, John returning the smile which made me feel happier than ever. I wrapped my arms around his neck when he got closer to me, still holding the smile. His forehead pressed on mine. "I love you...so much..." I said, kissing down his jawline. I had a tour with FFDP coming up, actually...I had to leave at noon. It was 9 now..."I'm gonna miss you so so so so so so so so much..." I said, instantly feeling my chest tighten. "I'm gonna miss you too....and this." He leaned in and kissed my cheek, "and this.." then my forehead, "and this.." finally leaning in and kissing my lips. I held him close to me with my hands on either side of his face. "It's only 2-3 months....4 at the max...but that's unlikely..." I said, still against him. "I'll be home for recording...I promise." He was making a solo album, and I was supposed to sing some, maybe do a little video. Then, 'Anywhere But Here' was finished early and oh? Record label said I had to come, full tour. I'm not even getting paid much....I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around John's shoulders again, pressing my face to his neck. "I d-don't wanna go..." I said, my voice cracking due to the growing knot in my chest. I didn't wanna cry, but I did. Tightening my grip on him. he pulled me away some and tilted my head up. "Hey, I...I don't want you to leave either...but it's ONLY for a short period of time...I'll write you notes while youre gone. Every day. And..." he held my hand up, the two rings on my left hand slightly shining. "I promise...I love you, I'll always love you, and I'll love you while you're gone too. I'm gonna miss you...but who knows...absence makes the heart grow fonder? A glass half full take on the situation." He smiled, pulling me to his chest. I wiped my eyes and kept my head on his chest, running his fingers through my short hair. "I love you so much..." I smiled against his skin and sighed happily. "I love you so much too..."

**I started wearing a real ring, so it'll be that promise ring you got, because you're always on my mind**