DC

**feeling fluffy n such **

I yawned and picked up my backpack off the seat next to me, holding it on one shoulder. Thankfully I still had my hood on, so no one could see my messy hair. It was at least 3 am, and we'd just gotten to our hotel in DC. We were here for Avenged's new tour, and they hadn't shown up yet. As soon as id started walking, I'd felt John's arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled, he had on a hoodie, and some jeans, his hair looked great, surprisingly. His free hand was in his pocket, it was pretty cold around here, which I expect, the seasons changing around here effect the weather pretty drastically. It wasn't that far of a walk, only a block really to where we were staying. the city looked nice, and I got to see the museums while we were walking around. By the time we got there, I was beyond tired. John was getting our room keys and such, I was looking around. We were on the 8th floor, I'm not a huge fan of heights but it didn't matter to me really. The place was big, a lot of lights were on, which hurt my eyes a bit, which is why I just leaned my head on John's arm and kept them closed for now.
After he'd gotten everything, we went up to our room. The lighting was much less bright, just a few lamps on. The kitchen was pretty small, but I didn't mind. I dropped my things on the bed and kicked my shoes off. Johnny did the same, looking through his things to change into. I just pulled my pants off (and my bra because bras suck dick) and stayed in the hoodie he let me have. I could watch him do anything and still be satisfied, but seeing the way he pulled his shirt off and stretched his arms out made me weak in the knees. He changed into a plain black shirt and the now famous flannel looking pants. (Famous because i steal them a lot.) He flipped off the lights and laid next to me, the hotel bed was pretty comfortable, the sheets feel the same everywhere it seems, but I didn't care. I was looking through channels, and couldn't really find anything besides infomercials and news. It's 3 am what did I expect? I just relaxed into the large amount of pillows and John's arms. He kissed my head gently and smiled, "g'night babydoll." He said, making me smile and cuddle closer to him. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, John stayed up for a while, before pulling me against him all the way and falling asleep too.

~extended end~

I woke up to a bunch of voices in the kitchen, which I could hear from our room. I was only in a hoodie and some panties, but I was too lazy to put on pants so I just got up and went in. Matt and Brian were sitting on the barstools at the counter, Johnny was making food, because he's amazing at it (culinary class 👌) I rubbed my eyes and the first person to notice me was Matt. "Good morning, kiddo" (one of his various nicknames for me because I'm so short) he smiled and I rubbed my eyes before smiling back. John finished up with pancakes and handed me a plate, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "Morning~" he smirked and as he walked away to get dressed, he smacked my ass and I jumped, blushing like an idiot. "Good morning to you too"