Beach

**Sorry for the feels in the last one, I was thinking about the beach and how I go (*am forced to go) every year, and thought about you going**

I whined and pulled my hood on. John was fine, shorts, no shirt, like it wasn't windy, or at least a little cold out. nope, he was fine. the wind made the sand hit my legs, which definitely wasn't fun. The ocean was to my right, just terrifying me, which is why I favored the side furthest from the ocean. It's horrifying. It was about 10 at night, and we just got back from my sad attempt at fishing. I managed to get 1 singular, small fish, and when I went to throw it back, the waves went back and the poor thing hit the sand. I felt horrible about it. John laughed his ass off at me screaming 'I'm sorry' to a fish, and the sound it made when it hit the sand. everyone else looked at me like I was on drugs, yelling apologies to a dead fish. We were almost back to our hotel, and my legs were covered in sand from the knee down. yay...Sand takes ages to shower off. We got back to our room and I'd somehow managed to scrub all the sand off my legs. the tile in the bathroom and hallway is slippery as fuck when your feet are wet, just gonna say that. (found out the hard way) I don't love the beach, but John definitely made it enjoyable. who needs any ocean view when you've got the most attractive, sweet, and overall perfect person ever right next to you. I swear, us being at the beach gives him an excuse to be shirtless. I'm not complaining. I laid back and leaned my head on John's chest. "Had fun?" I nodded and kissed his neck. "Tomorrow's the last day here." I sighed, in relief. I was happy to be away from the ocean, but sad that I had to go back to general life. It was actually calm here, peaceful without anyone bothering you the whole time or having to deal with other issues. I fell asleep with his arm around me.

~le timeskip~

I was getting a snow cone and looking around when John picked me up from behind and kissed my neck. Since it's the last day, we wanted to do something fun. I turned around and he smiled "I got something!" he seemed a bit too excited.."What is it?" He wasn't holding anything, i was a little confused. He pulled me up and kissed me hard, completely disregarding the fact that we were still in public and I was protecting my precious snow cone. "You got a fuckin' tongue ring." I said, he nodded. "I had 3 options, and one of them wasn't my face..sooo..." "Please tell me you didn't seriously consider getting what I think you considered....here, of all places anyway." He laughed and smirked "You'll never know~" I wouldn't get anything pierced here, but hell. The tongue ring was attractive. I'd had my lip pierced before, but I should get it re done. "Where to next, love?" he asked. I shrugged. We'd been everywhere around here. It was still kinda early, but there were a lot of things I wanted to see on the way back.

~it's 12:26 am for me, have another timeskip~

I'd managed to get a stuffed animal horseshoe crab on the way back, which made me incredibly happy. And John took a picture covered in several kinds of parrots. (yay the aquarium had parrots) We were home now, and I was tired, and sore from sleeping in the car. "I had fun..." I said, smiling. John ran a hand through my now messy hair. "I had fun too...Especially because you were there." I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder, "I'm sure that fish you caused trauma on had a great time too." I punched his arm slightly and whined "Not funny!" "Definitely funny!"